MAF limited availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So is the 94 OEM unit 22250-66010 (I think) still available/obtainable new from Toyota? Thank you!

No. Discontinued. Has been for a long time. More than a decade.
Thank you Sir and I thought so. As with some other unobtanium parts a bunch of the online OEM parts sites show it as orderable. Then three weeks later when nothing shows up.....

Thank you Sir and I thought so. As with some other unobtanium parts a bunch of the online OEM parts sites show it as orderable. Then three weeks later when nothing shows up.....
If you’re looking for one, @Deftoned40 has one. Better grab it before someone else does.

$562 from Amayama UAE.

No getting around the delay, though. The only hope of finding such a rarely-needed part for an old vehicle immediately is a local used parts dealer (car-part.com).

There's a high likelihood that quite a few of us are hording extra MAFs and not willing to part with. :flipoff2:

Don't need it....you can feel good about yourself and keep it.
dont worry man, will feel great about myself all day. have fun with that satchel of richards over your shoulder while walking. would be much easier to haul in the back of the cruiser i am sure but whatever. seems this isnt the site for you. might wanna try out the facebook group. they are even bigger a$$hats (i post there too and will find you :D )

dont worry man, will feel great about myself all day. have fun with that satchel of richards over your shoulder while walking. would be much easier to haul in the back of the cruiser i am sure but whatever. seems this isnt the site for you. might wanna try out the facebook group. they are even bigger a$$hats (i post there too and will find you :D )

Last edited:
Maybe I should just let you guys be who you are since you’re so good at it….
Help me out here.
You asked a question about parts availability and received an incredibly detailed answer with delivery times and locations for a specific part including a hardcopy readout.
What could possibly be your issue with this? Too much information?

Chuckling
Anyone that arrogant has to be hiding ignorance.

Besides, my trusted sources confirmed he was wrong on availability.

So.....enough said he's a yoni.

Might as well sell your 80 & go get a Honda CRV or Ridgeline.

1st - NLA is nowhere near ‘I gotta wait a couple weeks’ (ESP in the still ‘Rona supply chain).

2nd - Onur is a hell of a nice guy if you play nice - Golden Rule simple for the most part.
-I personally was loaned a personal SST of his & just told ‘ship it back when done’ (RR axle bearing tool / 3 prong job).

3rd - Like anybody, Onur doesn’t suffer fools & you really came in hot & got kid-gloves compared to a decade ago how you would have been hazed.

…….Let us know when you break a connector off your late engine harness, those are NLA too ;)

Just sell the 80, you aren’t Mud material.

Help me out here.
You asked a question about parts availability and received an incredibly detailed answer with delivery times and locations for a specific part including a hardcopy readout.
What could possibly be your issue with this? Too much

Last edited:
the absolute assumption that since I was asking the question I MUST not no !@#$$%%^ about how to look for parts or that I was TOO stupid to think about asking my Toyota dealership if they had it or when I could get it…then basically calling me and my dealer liars when I told him their date of availabilit.

Uhhhhh, dealers ARE liars.

They want to do the simple Camry, Corolla & T4R common parts.

They don’t generally screw w/ a 1/4 century old Landcruiser part.

Many of the parts guys don’t KNOW how to find parts or discern what gen 80 a particular part supports.

We here all know this.

Wonder how many of you like being call liars?
I did not come in hot, I responded to his attack. I actually made a friendly post about how difficult it was to find the part available at the moment. Then he crapped on the post.

Now, I’m the bad guy in the eyes of his cheerleaders. That’s funny.

In the timeless words of the Shaman :

”Have a nice day.”

the absolute assumption that since I was asking the question I MUST not no !@#$$%%^ about how to look for parts or that I was TOO stupid to think about asking my Toyota dealership if they had it or when I could get it…then basically calling me and my dealer liars when I told him their date of availabilit.
LOL. OK, you're reading way too much into written replies. Take it down a few notches, cut back on the caffeine, and read the words as they were intended to be read. I mean, c'mon man...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom