MAF limited availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doubt it’s 3 to 4 weeks. More like 7-10 days.

0 in the US currently.

3 inbound from the mothership

1 on back order for someone else who has ordered 22250-66050.

So yeah, you are going to have to wait for a part that was last installed on a vehicle in 1997.

59C9147E-41BE-4038-B920-5CDD49A6AC79.jpeg

Doubt it’s 3 to 4 weeks. More like 7-10 days.

0 in the US currently.

3 inbound from the mothership

1 on back order for someone else who has ordered 22250-66050.

View attachment 2774807
Guess I’m not interested in ever being a moderator of this group if I have to pass the same personality test you did.

How about:
Sorry you are having trouble finding this part. Supply chain issues are effecting everything.
I’m sure they are avaailable some where. Where all have you checked.

Have you checked with Toyota?
Let me see what the shipping schedule I have access to says about availability .

Of course just because they are in route does not mean someone has not already spoken for it, but let see what we can see…

blah blah blah

____^^^^
example of a much better conversation.
Well, you have just encountered the MOST knowledgeable person on this forum, with the MOST accessible Toyota knowledge of anyone.

Do you want a doctor with the best bedside manners or the doctor that truly knows his stuff?

Something you also must realize is that there are (3) different versions of "MAF" based on what year truck you are driving.
VAF (91-92) (NLA)
AFM (93-94) (NLA)
MAF (95-97) (Available as per Onur's listing above.)
They are each unique in their operation and availability.

Calm down Chuckles.

Last edited:
Respect goes both ways.
Since he no longer deserves mine, I clicked the "ignore " button on his profile so I can go on enjoying the group without having to put up with him.
You joined today. Chill. Enjoy and the banter and learn along the way. You wouldn’t walk into your local watering hole as a newb and start laying into Bubba at the bar. It looks like Onur provided you with a source for your part.

After
You joined today. Chill. Enjoy and the banter and learn along the way. You wouldn’t walk into your local watering hole as a newb and start laying into Bubba at the bar. It looks like Onur provided you with a source
Chuckling

$562 from Amayama UAE.

No getting around the delay, though. The only hope of finding such a rarely-needed part for an old vehicle immediately is a local used parts dealer (car-part.com).

///Apparently the 80 Series MAF is no longer available.///

Still available in the absolute sense. Readily available...not so much.

NAPA will send yours in and have it rebuilt and returned to you. Today’s price was $120.00

(See the third comment. I’ve been trying for 3 days)
a better option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom