SOLD LX 450 / 80 Series or 3rd Gen 4runner Limited 4WD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
rgb(245, 7, 7)
Hi all - Looking to buy an LX 450 / 80 Series or 3rd Gen 4runner Limited. Bottom line is that the vehicle has no rust on frame, well maintained with service history, and good interior. Prefer leather and CD/cassette sound system. I'll be using it as a daily driver, and for camping, limited off-roading. Prefer red, will also look at blue, gold, silver, emerald green, black. I'm in the northeast, and will work with a seller to get an independent prepurchase inspection and organize shipping. Will pay a fair price for a good vehicle! Thanks!

Hey there, I just posted my 3rg gen in the 4runner classified section, but I might have what you're looking for. Original owner, clean title. Limited with working cassette system. No rust, been in CA its whole life. Interior is 8.5/10 (small tear in front passenger seat but that's it). Already set up for camping/wheeling with a lift, armor, and a sleeping platform/ drawer storage system. Downside is I'm in CA, so shipping might be expensive, but check out my post and let me know what you think. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom