LV question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3_puppies

SILVER Star
Threads
storing this LV for a member until he picks it up

on my old LV I don't recall having this upper vent above the windshield, but this rig has one,
from my understanding this is not an original US rig

DSCF3077.JPG

DSCF3078.JPG

Never seen that either, does it have courtesy lights in the b pillar? South American ?

I think the vent on LVs used on a mine or from Canada. I could be wrong I thought I remember reading that somewhere

AFAIK it is from north of the border

North of the border. Likely has room lights on the pillars behind driver head and front seat passengers head. This is another feature of non US rigs.

This has been talked about before. It's a feature of the non US rigs. I thought I had a few other pix....but no. Would love to have one of these vents. Really cool.

How about some more pictures of the rest of the LV? :)

it's this one:

North of the border. Likely has room lights on the pillars behind driver head and front seat passengers head. This is another feature of non US rigs.

these lights?

DSCF3094.JPG

DSCF3097.JPG

didn't notice you can see some of my rigs in the background.

Yeah I see that fixed top SWB with intact rear windows and solid roof (?)... and just wonderin’... :cool:

it's this one:

these lights?

View attachment 2174627

View attachment 2174629

didn't notice you can see some of my rigs in the background.
Yes and it should have a switch in dash that says room on it. these have a different switch than the normal little pull out switch.

Yes and it should have a switch in dash that says room on it. these have a different switch than the normal little pull out switch.
dash isn't all together, might be in a box tho?

DSCF3080.JPG

DSCF3081.JPG

It’s on the dash in that picture. One of the switches is a head lights switch the other is the room light.

D67D1A71-6D68-46C6-BB9A-04FB650C394E.jpeg

I didn't look close at the switch I thought it was the wiper and headlight switches

Yeah they have a special wiper switch, has that W on it. They are hard to locate, not sure I’ve ever seen one for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom