Los lunas tow (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dumpolina

SILVER Star
Threads
Saturday morning anybody got nothing to do and wanna pull my broke ass 3/4 of a mile off i25 to Los lunas then haul me to Albuquerque?
Ya, I wouldn’t want to either
But if you do, call me

Last edited:
7E04F12A-7C9A-4A21-980B-375490DB154F.jpeg

Just got a text from Grant, he's all good. He's off the hwy.

Grant hauled my ass across Albuquerque when I first lifted the 4th gen and had a toe like this \ /. I'm hoping it came back around.

All good, thanks @alia176 and @mbarela 👍👍👍
Family showed up, I made it to Magdalena and had a nice lunch at the little coffee shop, hooked up with @Mauser and @LX450JC and got the truck home.
I THINK I lost the coupler on the dual cases in the 94 pickup. Dig into it manana

Thanks folks!

CAAD5455-084A-4007-9560-384A64D32F66.jpeg
5180AB51-6440-4142-B911-D9900D95ED9E.jpeg
C8A1A2AC-3B9A-4FEB-809C-D17DFFA9E08E.jpeg

For the future, should we have access to your backyard and the trailer for this type of instance? I don't know the passcode to de-activate the 50cal turret back there :rofl: Glad it all worked out.

I THINK I lost the coupler on the dual cases in the 94 pickup. Dig into it manana

Also, I have a 21-spline input gear if you need it.

Tcase may not be good but there functional. Hardly a cup of fluid in trans, nearly a gallon in tcases. Trans shifter will not engage 1st, 3rd, 5th or reverse… occasionally will engage 2nd, 4th… regardless of using shifter or manually engaging linkage.
Scout looks like she saying to herself “I coulda told him that.”

E17DEBA6-50BC-452E-877A-69CFB453F22D.jpeg

So I have a sorta bad Tranny. Which is lame. I only have one spare and it’s of unknown condition, may be just as sorta bad.
On the plus side both the front and rear main seals are puking, but the clutch looked excellent.

Decisions decisions
Guess I better get a plate for zippy the emergency backup pickup
image.jpg

Last edited:
Tcase may not be good but there functional. Hardly a cup of fluid in trans, nearly a gallon in tcases. Trans shifter will not engage 1st, 3rd, 5th or reverse… occasionally will engage 2nd, 4th… regardless of using shifter or manually engaging linkage.
Scout looks like she saying to herself “I coulda told him that.”

View attachment 2999210

So I have a sorta bad Tranny. Which is lame. I only have one spare and it’s of unknown condition, may be just as sorta bad.
On the plus side both the front and rear main seals are puking, but the clutch looked excellent.

Decisions decisions
Guess I better get a plate for zippy the backup pickup
View attachment 2999212
was just thinking about that pickup the other day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom