SOLD Los Angeles, California: 2010 Lexus LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
  2. LX570
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.tred.com/buy/lexus/lx-570/2010/JTJHY7AX2A4053306
Here's my story:

I bought the car approx 2 months ago. I have added wheels, tires, rear spot lights, light bar, and roof rack. I honestly LOVE this car. I personally am selling it only to buy a newer one. I have my eye on a good deal and would like the cash to go and buy it. There are 0 problems with the car other than the 130k Radiator leak which i patched. I have no issue with replacing the radiator free of charge with what ever radiator you would like, full aluminum or OEM. The life of the car has always been serviced at Lexus Dealer, the records are impeccable.

Price - 33k

Modifications:
Complete vehicle PPF - $7500 - Car looks matte white but it is the actual film. I can't believe how well it protects the car, i took it out hunting for dove season and went through some bushes and nothing happened.
Flat Roof Rack - Prinsu
Front and Rear Preload Spacer Springs for the bigger tires.
40" 10D LED Light Bar - HAK Motorsports - $225.89
(5) Black Rhino Armory Wheels 18x10+6 - $1427.67
(5) Toyo Open Country Tires 33 x 12.5 x 18 - $1934.51
Upgraded Headlights, Fog Lights, High Beams - Lighting Package - $212.42
Installed rear spot lights that are controlled by the rear defroster button. I personally don't like adding switches to the vehicle that are not necessary and that look out of place. The only switch that I could find that is rarely used was the rear defroster.

20200822_104041.jpg

20200823_081849.jpg

20200823_082049.jpg

20200823_082314.jpg

20200823_081819.jpg

Last edited:
That makes
No i was the one thag put it on ebay. Didn't hit my reserve price. I can send the listing if you feel more comfortable.

That makes sense. Surprised you didn’t get the asking price. I remember seeing the listing and admiring how sick the build is

That makes

That makes sense. Surprised you didn’t get the asking price. I remember seeing the listing and admiring how sick the build is

Thank you! I honestly love the car. I owned a 4runner, similar build, then was paid full asking for it. I told the guy I have to go hunting and I love this rig I can't sell it. He insisted, and so I had to upgrade to something better. I honestly didn't know how much nicer the lx570 is. It is capable for my trips, comfortable, and you can really make it shine with mods that people don't expect to see on them.

One thing I have to admire about the lx570 is the wah it is built. It is reinforced, heavy duty, and surprisingly fast. I basically built my 4runner the same way, when I inspected the undercarriage I was surprised all the work was done LOL

That's a sharp-looking rig What color is the interior? Do you have pictures you can share? Or maybe the eBay link if it's easier?

Sorry everyone I have been in the process of moving my shop and litterally the past 2 weeks have been hell... I haven't been able to respond to anyone....

I can safely say that the new radiator that i installed is AMAZING, very easy installation, (aluminum version) I was able to tow approx 5k lbs constantly and had NO overheating issues. Went to the desert for some off roading adventure and shooting as well and have had 0 issues with the radiator.

I hope everyone is doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom