Looking for Temperature sender connector (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On a 1986 22RE engine in mini truck.
Looking for wire connector.
wire is broken right at the base so can't splice.

Anyone know of a source for the connector?
IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

That is for the AC. I think everybody has a broken wire at exactly that same spot. I think I bubba'd something using a 1/4" spade. But frankly, as long as you pay attention to your engine temp while running the AC, I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah. I had one fall off in my hand yesterday, so I went looking for it. I don't think they're really that rare, but there must not be much demand so you don't find them advertised. They weren't on the site I posted, but he will add them.

WHAT!? You mean there is a way to correctly fix this?

Yeah. I had one fall off in my hand yesterday, so I went looking for it. I don't think they're really that rare, but there must not be much demand so you don't find them advertised. They weren't on the site I posted, but he will add them.
Your link took me right to it. A little much at 18 bucks to my door, but still ... ordered.

I agree, but I was not having much luck matching up the connector body with the correct terminal and environmental seal. So ordering the pigtail pre-made seemed the way to go.

Your link took me right to it. A little much at 18 bucks to my door, but still ... ordered.

I just went though this on my 2fe. Sure enough its also the same connector on my ‘86 22re (which had broken years ago and was replaced with a spade terminal.)

I ended up purchasing two connectors from Toyota, and repairing on my my FJ40 and Mini.

Heres a link to the thread where I talked about this and found part numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom