Looking for South African supplier of a long range diesel fuel tank for 60 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this is a longshot, but a fair few South Africans on here.

Looking for South African supplier of a long range diesel fuel tank for 60 series.

I have a 1987 FJ62 with a 4.2d swapped engine. I have always planned to get a long range tank for it. Does anyone know a supplier who does these?

I actually have an issue with the existing Petrol tank in there. I have been informed the pickup on the diesel tanks are different (a reservoir?) and when on a slope it can be starved of fuel with as much as a quarter tank with my current set up. Seems the feeder line sits quite high in the tank.

Any advice on a supplier to get a full replacement tank. Or advice on how to ensure I dont suck air into the fuel lines is also welcome.
smiley.gif

Where are you situated ?
Are you looking to replace your main tank or add an aux tank or both ?
There are a few suppliers who can supply the Aussie Long Ranger range of tanks or even custom built tanks.

I am in Durban...
Would be happy to be pointed to a supplier your side in the Cape who I can call !

I am having an issue with the feeder on the current tank, and am looking at replacing more likely.
Where are you situated ?
Are you looking to replace your main tank or add an aux tank or both ?
There are a few suppliers who can supply the Aussie Long Ranger range of tanks or even custom built tanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom