Wanted Looking for h55f transmission with splitcase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ive got one with 10k miles on tranny/ and freshly rebuilt split case by George @ valley hybrids that i may be selling. will know more next week when i decide if im using it or not.

@RobotYangkee Assuming for an F Series engine? There are three different input shafts for the H55 and therefore two ways you could get the wrong one.

H/F engine version
B Series Version
HZ/HD Version

Also the spilt cases came with different sized idler shafts depending on the year, and some rare birds came with a drum brake on the rear output for the 1980 40s.

Hope that all helps you get exactly what you need.

Oh, and any setup Georg built is a solid option...

@RobotYangkee Assuming for an F Series engine? There are three different input shafts for the H55 and therefore two ways you could get the wrong one.

H/F engine version
B Series Version
HZ/HD Version

Also the spilt cases came with different sized idler shafts depending on the year, and some rare birds came with a drum brake on the rear output for the 1980 40s.

Hope that all helps you get exactly what you need.

Oh, and any setup Georg built is a solid option...
Sorry im still new to these but Ty. Guess i gotta do more research to see whats best.

The big thing is getting the correct input for your engine... More details on what your going to put it in and what engine you want to mate it to and we all can help steer you in the right direction.

Sorry im still new to these but Ty. Guess i gotta do more research to see whats best.

The big thing is getting the correct input for your engine... More details on what your going to put it in and what engine you want to mate it to and we all can help steer you in the right direction.
So the idea is a 1uz fe, bit im not quite sure what setup is best suited for the engine. Any help is much appreciated

From my understanding, there would have to be some pretty aggressive adapter setup to run an H55 behind that... What truck is this going into?

I think you want a R150/151 5sp to mate behind that engine.

Search for swap threads on the 1FZ-FE and you'll find some discussions about it. Also search on R150.

I have one that I was planning on using but no time for the project now. It’s from Canada originally and bought used from an outfit in CO. $1250.

Todd

50F50396-0453-4CB9-A442-FA26070A12D7.jpeg

75020849-856F-4160-A413-A2C814573828.jpeg

0A4D5C68-A26A-44B8-8AAB-90B9F961AB4E.jpeg

I have one that I was planning on using but no time for the project now. It’s from Canada originally and bought used from an outfit in CO. $1250.

Todd

View attachment 2685445

View attachment 2685447

View attachment 2685448

this is a good price, just be aware that it has a "B" input shaft and will need to be changed/swapped out to be used on an "F" engine
and according to the tag, it came from Ontario Canada, the split case looks like it has some pitting on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom