Wanted Looking for Gray floor mats for 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like the title says, I am looking for front gray floor mats for my 1998 LC. Factory Toyotas preferred but will entertain aftermarket stuff like WeatherTech, etc. Must be in good shape, as mine are getting a little long in the tooth. Thanks.

Pretty sure you can still get them from Toyota for a very reasonable price. I've done so a number of times over the year's.

No kidding? I figured they wouldnt be made anymore at almost 20 years old. Thanks for the tip, I'll hit up my local stealership and see what they go for.

image.jpg

Some wear on the accelerator part. In fair condition overall. $45 shipped. Shipping is probably half of the cost.

Last edited:
Thanks nola, yours look just like mine, so I think I'll pass on your set, but thanks for bringing them in. Maybe I'll scour ebay or try Beno. Is he like Cruiser Dan was and gives Mud members discounts out of a retail Toyota store?? Anyone have his contact info?

Thanks nola, yours look just like mine, so I think I'll pass on your set, but thanks for bringing them in. Maybe I'll scour ebay or try Beno. Is he like Cruiser Dan was and gives Mud members discounts out of a retail Toyota store?? Anyone have his contact info?

there will be a banner ad at the top of the page, landcruiser parts consulting. He will be gone for 10 days? I think leaving on Tuesday. He's not at a dealer anymore, he's flying solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom