Lone Star Cruiser Round Up 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still waiting to find out what the wife wants to do for her birthday.

I hear you, my wife would never even consider going, but she's cool with me going.

I hear you, my wife would never even consider going, but she's cool with me going.
I’m officially in now. I’ll have to leave around lunch time Saturday.

What's going on in Dripping Springs that Saturday? Hipster rodeo?

Flushing fluids and Getting ready for Round Up! Thanks @aljollano for the use of your garage and tools

IMG_0593.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

Anyone leaving on Thursday?

Anyone leaving on Thursday?
Yeah, we have a group leaving Thursday around 10:30 or 11am. Going south route/71. You want to hook up with us? It will be a number of 40s, so could be a slooow train!

Pat,

Is there a meeting point? I live south so will also go the 71 route. I am taking my truck and my son his FJC, no rush to get there

Thanks AJ, it's probably been about been about 5 years. Too bad we can't stay till Sat., looking forward to it

Yeah, we have a group leaving Thursday around 10:30 or 11am. Going south route/71. You want to hook up with us? It will be a number of 40s, so could be a slooow train!
Pat,

Is there a meeting point? I live south so will also go the 71 route. I am taking my truck and my son his FJC, no rush to get there

Pat, my sons want to leave tomorrow since we have to come back Friday. We will see you guys out there on Thursday.

D49B064A-B71D-4170-A6D7-A2F4488258C4.jpeg

@aljollano’s 43.

Thanks for the pics, I've been looking and waiting. perfect weather!

Wish I could be there in old yella - maybe next year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom