**location change** CSC November meeting Sat. 11-21-15 show n' shine @ CBT (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@murf , if all turkey are being donated to St Vincent de Paul, then there are a few members that better stay hidden when they go to gather the turkeys! ;)

Feel free to roll my carbless 60 from the shop, wash her up, and roll her out to the event :)

@murf If the meeting starts at 11:00, what time can we show up?
Thank you for putting this together.

@murf - should we pull up in the service area when we arrive?

@murf If the meeting starts at 11:00, what time can we show up?
Thank you for putting this together.

The meeting is from 11:00-2:30 and because the BBQ, etc needs to be set up in the morning, I would encourage people to try not to come much earlier than 10:15. If youre coming from Tucson or happen to get there early please park/stage in the marked area below first. LandcruiserPhil will have the meeting whenever as he feels everyone is settled in.

parking.jpg

1117151220a.jpg

Last edited:
@murf - should we pull up in the service area when we arrive?

Good question ~ Please do not go into the service area because it is packed on Saturdays and you will get swallowed up! ☺

See the map below and pull into the front areas of the property closest to the intersection and come in from either Camelback Rd or 16th St. (see below). A little before 11:00 we will start parking cruisers up on the front pad - pull into the center lane which is lined by the red walkway shades. People will guide/direct you into the front pad spots from there. If you are bringing your trailer give me a PM ahead of time please so we can save a longer spot(s).

1117151220a.jpg

Tips:
*If you bring a frozen turkey for the donation to St Vincent DePaul, keep it in your truck and someone will come by and collect them.
*Bring your camp chair if you would like somewhere to sit - actually, bring any kind of gear you want to set up!
* If you have a red or grey Pop up, it would be great if you could bring that too
* the weather will be sunny and clear, bring your sunglasses and appetite - It will be a great day to get together!

We will end up parking where the stars are - and the large white area is where we will be cooking up and putting up the pop ups.

CSC1.jpg

Great I guess I'll have to represent the non white cruisers and show off some 60 series love. even the Kracken( my wife Heidi-jo) aka spotter will be there thankfully it's down the street from us Great idea being that we will have to leave after 1pm have a birthday/house warming party in camp verde to go to @3ish Murf is there any thing y'all need as far as set up

New guy here. Is it ok to show up late. I am going to try and do a TRAL project in the morning. Also is it ok to bring a guest LX with me too.

Great I guess I'll have to represent the non white cruisers and show off some 60 series love. even the Kracken( my wife Heidi-jo) aka spotter will be there thankfully it's down the street from us Great idea being that we will have to leave after 1pm have a birthday/house warming party in camp verde to go to @3ish Murf is there any thing y'all need as far as set up

Just Mr. and Mrs Kracken is all we need~

New guy here. Is it ok to show up late. I am going to try and do a TRAL project in the morning. Also is it ok to bring a guest LX with me too.

Absolutely! see you when you get here ~ follow the map and we will watch for you

I will be late. Hopefully there by noon. Somebody save me a spot!

Off topic and for the record.
Thank you Murf for taking time and the nickle tour. Pleasure to finally meet you, class A facility :cheers:

Mud newb here, regular CBT customer, looking forward to this event. Who should I see at the event about a club membership?

If you need an extra easy-up let me know.

I am hoping to NOT need to work so we can make this one. Be fun taking OSO back to where her AZ life began in 1993.

the 40 is still on jackstands in the garage waiting for new TREs that I will pick up from UPS earlier on that Saturday morning, so can't come in the 40 :crybaby:

I'll try to come in the LX :bounce:

Unless Murf has a maximum occupancy for white 80s, I will be driving up from Tucson. Not sure if I'll be rocking my UofA t-shirt or Iowa (10-0 whaatt??)

Due to location, I haven't attended a CSC meet since my pre-mod days (2011 or so). Since then, my CSC sticker has worn off. Who is the current swagmaster, and are CSC stickers still available with the AZ flag logo? I need to represent down in Tucson!

<SNIP>

Who is the current swagmaster, and are CSC stickers still available with the AZ flag logo? I need to represent down in Tucson!

I heard a rumor Free sticker for stickerless CSC members vehicles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom