LLK 1st Annual Mardi Krawl April 4 - 7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought I told you that. Guess not. It's just a small side job. It's too bad I don't have any control over the dates and I don't have a backup that can cover for me.

I'm bummed I have to miss it. will make the pre-krawl hopefully and will plan a trip after the show is closed.

I thought I told you that. Guess not. It's just a small side job. It's too bad I don't have any control over the dates and I don't have a backup that can cover for me.

Well if I wasn't planning on going I'd do it for you.

If it was tech I did it. Teched the 3 largest shows at Fontainebleau... Shoulda made a career out of it!

dontcha wanna?

good new guys. Pandora Adventures has generously donated 2 trips to Cancun for the raffle! A value of $795 dollars each! I'm not sure about the details on these trips yet but we will let everyone know. they might be in a separate raffle all together. I would like to thank Sean Sykora for his amazing donation. be sure to check them out at www.pandoraadventures.com and buy some stuff for your rig! he sells everything from ICON suspension to rotopax so be sure to check them out!

Jonas got word today from Jacque that TRDParts4U is donating an ARB Locker! :eek: :eek: And that's not all they are sending........Our wheeling community vendors seem to be stepping up. Let's make sure we support them at the least by saying thanks when you see them or talk with them. :clap:

Thanks Jacque and TRDParts!!

I wish we could get more clubs to come out. That way the vendors would get a little more attention for as much as they're stepping up.

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

Click here. The registration button is at the bottom of the page. Get it while it's hot.

And if you haven't heard about the raffle prizes, a couple of vendors have already stepped up.......

TRDParts4U ----------> ARB RD111 Air Locker

Pandora Adventures ------------> 2 trips to Cancun

Plus more from Expedition One, Rock Tactics, All-Pro, Southeast Overland, WabFab with more vendors committing every day!

This is gonna be a fun time guys and gals. Bring the family and have a Mardi Krawl weekend!!

Haha! I'll register as soon as I get to work

dontcha wanna?

registered!!

anyone reserve camping spots yet? Just curious, the one thing I never really understood is exactly what spots and how many we were sitting on when we went at the end of the year. If we were only on two spots then I'd think we could easily fit 4 or 5 tents on them or even a toy hauler and a couple tents.

That being said if anyone wants to share an RV spot let me know because I'll probably call friday.

Deryl reserved 3, for me, Lance and himself. I am bringing Clifford and anyone is welcome to throw a tent by me. I'm not sure what Deryl and Lance are bringing as Lance just bought a new-to-him tow rig and Deryl is looking for a pop-up to put on his trailer. I am sure they will have room as well not matter what. All that said, I do not know which 3 spots he reserved for us. For all I know mine is on the other side of the park from the other 2. :lol:

I am under the impression that the guys primitive camping with just tents, can camp anywhere they like on certain parts of the property. I don't think you have to reserve a spot or that there are actually spots to reserve. Can someone confirm this or correct me if I am incorrect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom