LLK 1st Annual Mardi Krawl April 4 - 7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not confirmed. Just not conflicted yet. The way things pop up on my calendar, I don't really plan on going anywhere anymore until a day or two in advance. Kind of crappy, but I'm tired of backing out of things at the last minute.

Just read the Toyota trails. One suggestion would be maybe to put it in the non sanctioned event list. I'm not sure if the next issue will be out in time. But just thought.

I'll try to make this, put not promising. I'll have to see if we're off for school. :(

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I'm excited for this event regardless if Haley and I make it! This is a great step for this very energetic chapter!

dontcha wanna?

All stops will be pulled to assure our attendance.

dontcha wanna?

Registration will be open shortly.......t-shirts, food, prizes.......holy cow this thing has taken on a life of it's own! :clap:

Kudos to our event committee, Deryl, Jonas and Jason for what they have accomplished thus far...... and they aren't close to being done.

GEAUX BIG OR GO HOME!!

I'm excited guys! Any updates on registration? Prices, when, what etc

dontcha wanna?

Well fxxx, I'm screwed. I can't go now. Seems the show dates have been released and it's the same weekend.

Well I'll just make the pre-run then go to Superlift the weekend after or something to make up for it.

Ya'll have a blast!

I am the technical director at Ursuline Academy and we are doing a production of Alice in Wonderland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom