LLK 1st Annual Mardi Krawl April 4 - 7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WOW!! That's awesome! I knew Erick had talked with you but I had no idea that's what was gonna be in the gift box. Thanks for supporting this event. If you can make it out, I would like to say thanks in person. :cheers:

Steve, this is amazing thank you so much!!

Erick

dontcha wanna?

You are very welcome.

WOW!! That's awesome! I knew Erick had talked with you but I had no idea that's what was gonna be in the gift box. Thanks for supporting this event. If you can make it out, I would like to say thanks in person. :cheers:

I'd love to make it but I'll have to see how our schedule looks come closer to time. Southeast Overland is growing pretty fast. We are looking at moving imminently into a new, larger store front that will give us 5x more space. We love going to wheeling events and supporting those who support us, but I won't let us fall behind on fulfilling orders. Gotta keep the customers happy always!

Steve, this is amazing thank you so much!!

Erick

dontcha wanna?

You are very welcome - and heck yeah I want to come out... :crybaby:

thanks for the support steve! i will be placing an order from you guys in the next couple days. I need a gift for the kreweser anniversary party! (hint, hint guys)

thanks for the support steve! i will be placing an order from you guys in the next couple days. I need a gift for the kreweser anniversary party! (hint, hint guys)

Sounds great. I be splicing right now!

image-797269329.jpg

image-797269329.jpg

I have a suggestion as to who could get the dog leash from synthetic winch line :)

IMG_0129.jpg

Thanks Mike :)

Haha, he just walks them with his truck...

dontcha wanna?

That would be pretty hilarious to see him hooking to them with a winch line and have them walking the truck haha.

Thanks Mike :)

That would be pretty hilarious to see him hooking to them with a winch line and have them walking the truck haha.

As big as those things are...I can only imagine trying to hold on when they run

dontcha wanna?

Do we have a idea of whose all going thus far?

If memory serves correctly

Mike
Jonas
Bart
Kevin
Will
Lee
Jason
Bowen
Matt
Kevin

Is all I know that confirmed.