Lithium Jump Starter Recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fairly certain some computer program automatically does that...

On the flip side...I’ve seen items in my cart take significant drops in price too.

Yup. I only noticed the price drop because the GB150 has been in my cart for weeks. Today when I checked my cart, it told me the price had decreased from $299 to $225.

That's a really cool site! FWIW I paid $239 when I ordered, and I'd pay that much again for it. It's a beast, no regrets.

I paid full price when it was $299.
Worth price.

I bought the GB40 and tried it out when I saw a stranded motorist in a parking lot today. It started the Honda Accord with ease. Great purchase for $68

Just picked up the GB70 for $99, about as low as I've ever seen it. Only a few left:

Amazon product ASIN B016UG6PWE
Hmmm, when I click on the link, it shows for $178...still one of the best things I keep in the truck. This last Sunday had a dead battery after taking my wife to breakfast, used the GB 70 to jump it, but after driving 20+ miles, dead again. Had 2 more stops before getting home to park it and had to jump it each time. Jumped it again this morning to take it to the dealership for a battery replacement (warranty). Just hope the battery is the problem! Got good use out of the GB70, glad I have it for emergencies.

Wow, the Amazon vendor with the deal must’ve sold through them. There were about 20 available when I purchased and posted on here!

Glad to hear it’s come in handy. I’ve had my eye on one after reading about them on this forum.

I sure hope not...nothing in the listing indicated it was a used/refurbished product. Otherwise, back it goes.

IMG_2899.jpg

Last edited:
I have this one. It is $80 with a coupon on the page:
Amazon product ASIN B07HCC7CKW
I've used it to jump start my 200 and FJ40 on multiple occasions. Works really well. Definitely worth what I paid for it.

You can use the website camelcamelcamel.com to set price alerts for when an item drops to your desired price on Amazon. It's been very helpful to me. You can see the price history, and if you're not In Need right at that time you can just sit tight and wait for the price you want. When it pops up, though, immediately purchase. That's my advice.

Yeah I love mine too. Before big trap I take it out to check charge and somehow it’s always still at 100%. This is despite 120 temps in Phoenix. Rock solid product used a few times

Well, just to close the loop on the $99 "deal" for the GB70, I received an email from the Amazon vendor overnight stating there was a glitch in the system and was asked to cancel my order :(

Well, just to close the loop on the $99 "deal" for the GB70, I received an email from the Amazon vendor overnight stating there was a glitch in the system and was asked to cancel my order :(

Don't cancel and see what happens. I have purchased a couple of "glitched" items that have come as purchased.

You can use the website camelcamelcamel.com to set price alerts for when an item drops to your desired price on Amazon. It's been very helpful to me. You can see the price history, and if you're not In Need right at that time you can just sit tight and wait for the price you want. When it pops up, though, immediately purchase. That's my advice.

There's also a "Camelizer" extension for Chrome and Firefox. All you have to do is click the Camel when on an Amazon page. Very handy.

CCC isn't perfect (sometimes shows wonky prices), but it works pretty well.

I have the GB 150. Highly recommend it.

+1 on the 150.
Had mine for 18 months now.
Pulled it out to check it’s cgarge after it’s sat inside my truck for 6 months...and it was still sitting at just at 100%. Topped it off, as it only measures in 25% increments...but it took very little charge so it was essentially unaffected by sitting idle all that time!

Not only impressive, but also reassuring to know that you don’t have to pull it out and tend it. The thing just stays ready.

Side note:
Soooo much power in this thing.
When camping, I’ve plugged high power 9.6A (2.4x4) USB charger in its 12V to charge two phones and an iPad simultaneously in the tent, plus a USB light...and it is entirely unphased. Also have plugged in 350Watt inverter for use away from my vehicle’s larger inverter and it powers it without even trying.

Sort of like adding a third back-up battery to my dual battery system for worst-case start.

Last edited:
+1 on the 150.
Had mine for 18 months now.
Pulled it out to check it’s cgarge after it’s sat inside my truck for 6 months...and it was still sitting at just at 100%. Topped it off, as it only measures in 25% increments...but it took very little charge so it was essentially unaffected by sufficient g idle after all that time!

Not only impressive, but also reassuring to know that you don’t have to pull it out and tend it. The thing just stays ready.

Side note:
Soooo much power in this thing.
When camping, I’ve plugged high power 9.6A (2.4x4) USB charger in its 12V to charge two phones and an iPad simultaneously in the tent, plus a USB light...and it is entirely unphased. Also have plugged in 350Watt inverter for use away from my vehicle’s larger inverter and it powers it without even trying.

Sort of like adding a third back-up battery to my dual battery system for worst-case start.
Yep, thanks for helping drain the wallet. I Just bought it on amazon along with the nice hard case you suggested on page 1. After my alternator died I don’t wanna go through that again. I was looking at the zero gravity and noco, and your review and others convinced me. More power then I need but rather have it and not need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom