SOLD Lincoln Ca. 1993 FZJ80 Unmolested (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
white
1993 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale. This is an unmolested, completely stock truck with all the upgrades you could get for the year. This truck has been owned in California and has been garaged since new. The white paint and clear coat are in very good condition, it is rust free and is very presentable with only a few minor dents and scratches. There are less than 175,000miles on the clock and it is evident that this truck has been well maintained and taken care of. At this mileage, the truck is barely getting broken in and is ready to drive in stock condition or build into a capable off road machine. This truck has the following:

-Highly desirable white paint

-Full time 4wheel drive

-power windows/mirrors/locks/seats

-ECT button for sport shift

-tow package

-cold A/C, front and rear heat

-leather seats

-3rd row fold up jump seats

-tilt wheel

-aluminum deep dish wheels

-locking differentials

-privacy glass and rear quarter sliding windows

-power tilt/slide sunroof

-roof rack

-Toyota factory security system

-remote door locks on key fob

-premium sound with cassette and single CD, 9 speakers

-Weathertech floor mats

-solid axles

-coil suspension

-1FZ 4.5 inline 6 cyl engine

You won’t find many 80 series trucks this clean with low miles and in such good condition. We originally bought it with the intent to build a great expedition vehicle, but plans this year have changed. It hurts to let this one go, but with other obligations we can’t rationalize keeping an extra vehicle around. We would like to see it go to someone that can enjoy it and use it like it was meant to be used. Asking a reasonable $17,750.00 If you have questions, please message or if you would like to talk over the phone, please text 916 408-2222 first to set up a time. Thanks for checking it out!
IMG_3981.JPG
IMG_3982.JPG
IMG_3985.JPG
IMG_3990.JPG
IMG_3993.JPG

Good luck and I hope you get what you deserve for this rig!

I went to view this LC and it's a remarkable specimen!! One of the best I've seen in months of looking and the price is on point too. If anyone is curious and too far to visit, hit me with a pm and I'd be happy to tell you about my experience viewing and driving this vehicle. Also, the seller was great and by the looks of the content of their garage, a VERY committed Toyota enthusiast!

Good luck and I hope you get what you deserve for this rig!

I went to view this LC and it's a remarkable specimen!! One of the best I've seen in months of looking and the price is on point too. If anyone is curious and too far to visit, hit me with a pm and I'd be happy to tell you about my experience viewing and driving this vehicle. Also, the seller was great and by the looks of the content of their garage, a VERY committed Toyota enthusiast!

Update:
Congrats on the sale @Captain Sanuk !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom