LFD Carrier Hitch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone using this? Looks like a great compromise between the whole new bumper and being able to carry the spare and some fuel on the back. I know the departure angle will suffer a little but am looking for feedback about the quality, usability etc. Had a fully built 100 series but don't really want to go that route with my '14, new-to-me LX.
Thanks in advance!

@cosport Used the prototype.

I’d love to get one, but they aren’t tow rated and I tow too often to have to take it on and off.

Anyone using this? Looks like a great compromise between the whole new bumper and being able to carry the spare and some fuel on the back. I know the departure angle will suffer a little but am looking for feedback about the quality, usability etc. Had a fully built 100 series but don't really want to go that route with my '14, new-to-me LX.
Thanks in advance!
I tested a prototype for quite while. Loved it. Solid and a nice compromise to a full rear bumper. Departure angle really didn't suffer because the hitch is in the rear crossmember vs. a hitch mounted below the crossmember.

I moved to a SLEE rear bumper based solely on SLEE being a local company and wanting some more rear armor.

Last edited:
I tested a prototype quite while. Loved it. Solid and a nice compromise to a full rear bumper. Departure angle really didn't suffer because the hitch is in the rear crossmember vs. a hitch mounted below the crossmember.

I moved to a SLEE rear bumper based solely on SLEE being a local company and wanting some more rear armor.
@LFDOffRoad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom