Leveling Stock 2011 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

skymast

SILVER Star
Threads
I've been through most of the threads on this but can't determine which route to go to level out my LX570 in Normal. It looks like I can do the front sensor adjustment bracket and get about an inch or add the Toyota front coil spacers and get about an inch as well. Trying to figure out if I can do both or if one or the other is better. Thank you.

The spacers will not add any lift on an LX, they'll just relieve some AHC hydraulic pressure. Just do a front sensor bracket lift--it takes about 10 minutes. Not to say the spacers can't be done (or shouldn't), they just wont provide any lift.

If you don't like the result, it is possible to get more lift out of the "height offset utility" in techstream, but this is a much more involved process and requires a laptop and a communications dongle/cord and some working knowledge of techstream. Also very doable. But just start with the sensor bracket lift and see how you like it before you go any further. It couldn't be any easier to do and it's totally and easily reversable.

Last edited:
Much appreciated. Thank you.

I was getting ready to adjust the front sensors and realized the driver side was about 3/4 low and the sensor had already been adjusted (Driver Side only) so there is an issue. I don't have techstream so I'm trying to figure out if this is an accumulator issue or something else. Thoughts?

I would put the adjuster back to normal and see what happens. Just have it match the position of the passenger side, so you can at the very least have a baseline that’s as close to factory setting as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom