Led headlights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, I’ve got a restored 1980 fj40 and would like to add LED headlights. I was set to order the Cityracer ones but they are sold out. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Only looking for LED thanks.

wait for city racer.

may20lightsD.jpg

may20lightsE.jpg

may20lightsF.jpg

may20lightsH.jpg

may20lightsI.jpg

^^ What they said x2 :cheers:

Well, there are plenty of choices out there.
All the cool jeeps around here have the fancy colored rings around the headlights as well...

I emailed cityracer and no response so I’m moving on.....
I didn’t get an answer to an email to him either but that’s the way it goes sometimes.....
I’ll be putting my hard top back on this winter and I’ll very likely buy his roof gasket! 😉

*There are other options but his are great and you can’t beat the ease of install!

Hi all, I’ve got a restored 1980 fj40

Wait a sec, you've GOT a restored 1980 FJ 40 or you've RESTORED a 1980 FJ40?
Big difference. If you've GOT a restored FJ40, just throw any old off the shelf pair of LED lights you find at AutoZone. See if you can make them work correctly.
If, on the other hand, you have restored that FJ40, wait for CityRacer.
CityRacer has that lovely plug and play feature that works with the Toyota wiring.

Wait a sec, you've GOT a restored 1980 FJ 40 or you've RESTORED a 1980 FJ40?

There is a huge difference between the two

I just bought a pair of 7" LEDs.

Take a look at the Anzo 881036 (highly regarded - if you can stand the silly logo holder in the center).

I went with the Dapper Lighting OE7 with the "classic" glass lens, they are on sale for a few more days, and they are already shipping them to me.

Rocky

I just installed a set of LED headlights, that I got from cityrace, on my 79 FJ40. The improvement is remarkable. Its like switching from a 25 watt bulb to a 100 watt bulb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom