LC 80 SEAT COVERS - Water resistant fabric. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Waterproof Seat Cover, have available to deliver now a set of Camo cover, see pictures above

I have available a 3 row set of waterproof Camo covers, will sell it in $280.00 because they send me the Venezuelan version.... The pilot rest seat cover has a lateral hole for a wheel to adjust the seat.

This price include delivery in the US $ 280.00

IT IS ONLY ONE SET AVAILABLE, let me know if you want it

JuanCarlos Lizarralde
jc@payaraexpeditions.com
954-529-8077

Has any MUD member bought a set and can comment on it ?

No, unfortunately no member has bought the covers yet. But thust me, these are excellent covers for offroad (mud), kids tested!!!, etc.

10% discount for orders done this weekend 03/02/13 and 03/03/13

CAMO Covers Sold!!!!

Still got available to order the other colors.

Purchased Payera Off Road Camo seat covers installed in my LX - overall great quality. tight fit.

P3280087_zps960eaa1f.jpg

P3280088_zps570c91d1.jpg

P3280089_zps09de0c09.jpg

P3280090_zps683e04c9.jpg

P3280091_zps54af3819.jpg

covers

They look really nice. Thanks for posting pictures.

Waterproof Cover Seats available.

So all those pockets and rubber straps shown in the pics on the 1st page don't come on them?

pockets

So all those pockets and rubber straps shown in the pics on the 1st page don't come on them?

They do come! the picture of the blacks cover is 3 years old, the3 picture of the camo is actual and the picture with pockets is the new way they come.

The covers that you will purchase will come with all the pockets in the bag.

okay, I am in the market for covers, do you have a website? what is the guarantee? what is the fabric? endura or cordura? and what is the weight of the fabric? I have a few ROUGH dogs and want to make sure I am not buying another set in a few months...

I'm interested as I need to buy some covers. Narrowed it down to the Tuff Ducks and Expo Outfitter covers, but the expos are real pricey. How do your covers compare and what is the material?

Has anyone heard anything else regarding these covers? Anyone purchased the newer set? Colors? Website?

Seat covers

Hi:

I have a new 80 and I'm installing new seat covers. will post pictures of the process and final. I have a set of kaki now if someone is interested. can delivery tomorrow.

Will have to find out. Give me this coming week to give you an answer

can see the pics....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom