SOLD Land cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice rig! If I were you I'd throw it up on BaT and see what it brings...

I’m going to get some videos of it this evening of a cold start so I can text you those. the motor has about 75,000 miles on it.

Hit that craigslist link if you’d like to text/call!

Thanks!

I'm currently traveling with limited text service. Can you post the video to this thread? In addition to cold start, how's it handle on the highway?

Thanks.

Handles great. Highway is awesome. Starts up perfect aftee sitting in the cold.

Sorry man, not super tech savvy, couldn’t get the video I took to upload here. I can email it or text it to you though. I have a guy driving in to buy it this weekend most likely, so I’d need to know quickly if you’re interested.

I'm currently traveling with limited text service. Can you post the video to this thread? In addition to cold start, how's it handle on the highway?

Thanks.
I think I figured it out. I’ll send you iCloud links via a message. If anyone else wants the videos, just start a conversation and I can send them. Thanks!

Handles great. Highway is awesome. Starts up perfect aftee sitting in the cold.

Sorry man, not super tech savvy, couldn’t get the video I took to upload here. I can email it or text it to you though. I have a guy driving in to buy it this weekend most likely, so I’d need to know quickly if you’re interested.
Thanks for the videos. Beautiful truck, sounds great. I am very interested but won't be ready to make any moves by this weekend. I'd need to get it inspected, full open highway video, ect. Hope the sale this weekend goes well. Please keep us posted.

Cheers.

Hey all - the buyer has officially backed out. I'm going to be out of pocket Jan 17-23, but I will try and message back as fast as I can. If you DM me I can give you my email address and answer any questions.

Man what a beautiful truck! Unfortunately for us citizens of the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia engines swaps are punishable by death.

Man what a beautiful truck! Unfortunately for us citizens of the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia engines swaps are punishable by death.

Hilarious! I really like what Jonathan Ward does with those GM Erod conversions...even though they're bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom