Wanted Land Cruiser near Birmingham AL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Land Cruiser within driving distance of Birmingham, AL. $25K and under. Will travel for one owner, rust free with detailed maintenance. Clean interior is a must - no rips or tears. White, silver, black or gray. New here and happy to have found this forum at the recommendation of a great neighbor and LC enthusiast! Thank you!

I came across a 2004 Silver LC with gray interior, 175,000 miles - $17,500. I should get some photos today and can post them here if anyone is willing to give me some feedback. I thought I knew my stuff until I started reading this forum. I am glad to be more informed but now reluctant to pull the trigger without some help from an expert! :)

Looking for any feedback here as I have searched Autotrader and Craigslist for months for a 100 series. Very clean interior is high on my priority list. I'd love to find one with 150,000 miles or less but that isn't a deal breaker. Is my budget of $25K realistic? Finding one under my budget would of course make me a happy girl!! Would be so glad for anyone to chime in on what I can aim for within my budget. I have always admired these trucks and am excited to be in a position to buy one - if I can ever find one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom