Land Cruiser Heaven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Threads
40
Messages
147
Location
London
I recently placed an order with Frank for a luxury leather set. $3100 🤯
I was quoted 2 - 3 weeks for delivery. Anyone else able to confirm this is realistic?

Thanks
 
you might wanna check out the "buyers beware" in the classifieds section
 
That’s not great. Thanks
LCH donated a set of seat covers to our raffle one year, the winner of said seat covers waited almost 2 years to receive them (they have not been asked back to the event). Another friend ordered his and after 12 months of run around ended up filing a dispute with his CC company

I hope his customer service has gotten better but a doubt it, as previously stated you might wanna check out the "buyers beware" in the classifieds section
 
LCH donated a set of seat covers to our raffle one year, the winner of said seat covers waited almost 2 years to receive them (they have not been asked back to the event). Another friend ordered his and after 12 months of run around ended up filing a dispute with his CC company

I hope his customer service has gotten better but a doubt it, as previously stated you might wanna check out the "buyers beware" in the classifieds section
Ok thanks for the info.
The owner, Frank, was great to deal with but since paying I don’t hear anything.
Wonder if I should just contact my CC (Amex) and just try and get a refund.
 
I recently placed an order with Frank for a luxury leather set. $3100 🤯
I was quoted 2 - 3 weeks for delivery. Anyone else able to confirm this is realistic?

Thanks
Not sure what you are asking. Are you concerned about the price or the lead time or maybe both? Unless the 2-3 weeks has passed already its a bit disingenuous to be calling them out on a public forum.
I remember the older posts about delivery issues but at the same time I was trying to get covers from other well known suppliers and it was just impossible. It was all back around the covid times and supply chains were a mess. The fact that LCH is still around for you to be able to place an order should be a decent indication that the company is at least trustworthy.
I have never dealt with LCH so no personal skin in the game.
Hope it all works out for you.
 
Not sure what you are asking. Are you concerned about the price or the lead time or maybe both? Unless the 2-3 weeks has passed already its a bit disingenuous to be calling them out on a public forum.
I remember the older posts about delivery issues but at the same time I was trying to get covers from other well known suppliers and it was just impossible. It was all back around the covid times and supply chains were a mess. The fact that LCH is still around for you to be able to place an order should be a decent indication that the company is at least trustworthy.
I have never dealt with LCH so no personal skin in the game.
Hope it all works out for you.
I agree. Hopefully, all will fine. Generally, people only post when something has gone wrong so hopefully there are lots of happy customers too. Cheers.
 
Back
Top Bottom