Kick Panel and Dead Pedal (foot rest) install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SteelHunterFJ80

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey all,

I can't believe I am going to ask this dumb question but does any one have any photos on how to install the drivers side kick panel and dead pedal? I found the part where the panel clips in to the firewall with that special clip but I can't tell if the dead pedal goes under the kicker panel. Also lost the bolt for the dead pedal so if anyone has a part number or picture it would be greatly appreciated.

BTW did multiple searches and looked at the manual but couldn't find it....probably so basic Toyota never thought anyone would be that stupid to not know how to put it back together. :bang:

The dead pedal gets installed last and the lip goes under the kick panel. There is a small metal clip mounted to the firewall that the dead pedal slips under. Don't over tighten the bolt that holds the dead pedal as it is just a plastic insert and will strip out.

The dead pedal gets installed last and the lip goes under the kick panel. There is a small metal clip mounted to the firewall that the dead pedal slips under. Don't over tighten the bolt that holds the dead pedal as it is just a plastic insert and will strip out.
Thanks I thought the dead pedal had to go under the kick panel otherwise the how would the it be tight fitting and look seamless. Now I just gotta find the dead pedal bolt

fyi, it is a screw, coarse thread, with a pointy end, and a 10mm flanged head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom