Keystone Cruisers Next Monthly Run is Saturday November 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rausch_11_11_17-11.jpg
Rausch_11_11_17-12.jpg
Rausch_11_11_17-13.jpg
Rausch_11_11_17-14.jpg
Rausch_11_11_17-15.jpg

Someone has the photo of Andy just before that on the ~40* angle just before he paused there and the vid was taken.

I see the side shot above, thought someone had the direct front view?

Ordered the battery tie down today from Onur. Should have it by end of week :clap:

Awesome Day! Great to catch up and meet new people!
Tried some new trails, Got stuck, I think this was the first time while I was out with Greg that I got stuck and had to get winched out! Thank you again for the tug up Jotters, next time I'll have some better tires, and more skinny pedal lol!

And a broken shock... No wonder I was able to flex so well in the rear lol!
Guess its time to do a little research and see what I should use instead of the standard length rear LC shocks and maybe some limit straps.

I'm glad Andy was able to get you a card! Great Meeting you!
It was cool to meet a fellow de toyota guy!

Thank you for the link. I am already a TLCA member, I haven't check the link yet so is there another sign up for your group?

Thank you for the link. I am already a TLCA member, I haven't check the link yet so is there another sign up for your group?

Click on the link. $30 to join, gets you a shirt and sticker, no annual dues as of now. We're pretty low key but generally wheel every second Saturday. I think we've only missed two or three Saturdays in about three years.

Click on the link. $30 to join, gets you a shirt and sticker, no annual dues as of now. We're pretty low key but generally wheel every second Saturday. I think we've only missed two or three Saturdays in about three years.

Sorry, I should have clicked the link first... Awesome, thanks. Also, sorry for jamming up your thread.

Just heard from Mike ... transfer case is being covered under Toyo warranty ... $4k repair. Bullet dodged for him. He says the techs and service manager could tell from the underside the truck was wheeled hard, but isn't that what that TRD Pro is made for in theory?

Just heard from Mike ... transfer case is being covered under Toyo warranty ... $4k repair. Bullet dodged for him. He says the techs and service manager could tell from the underside the truck was wheeled hard, but isn't that what that TRD Pro is made for in theory?

What failed, exactly, did they say?

Interested in what actually failed.

Great thread guys! Really enjoyed reading about the outing. Really wishing I could have made it work.

We're going out again on Black Friday...just sayin'...;)

I will ask Mike to keep me informed if they tell him what the failure was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom