Keystone Cruisers Next Monthly Run is Saturday November 11th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
We're going to Rausch Creek. :steer::steer::steer:

Sadly I’m out. Nephews 1st bday is that Saturday. However, I took off Black Friday and am staying local this year so up for some wheeling that day.

I think I will be around. Haven't been out in a while, so I'm looking forward to it!

Who's gonna bring the donuts?!

Crusha, maybe we can go back to that restaurant! Mmm, mmm, good!

Safe to do this with no front bumper at all and no sliders? If so, I can try and make it.

Safe to do this with no front bumper at all and no sliders? If so, I can try and make it.

What truck are we talking about here

New 33" tires and everything else stock. Just Monstalined the bottom half. I just don't want to bust up the rockers or rip off the power steering paper clip because I wasn't adult enough to wait on the right parts. At the same time. I've had the truck for almost 3 months and it hasn't left the pavement. I'm not even certain if the lockers work. The PO said they did, but I've found several questionable repairs since getting the truck home.

New 33" tires and everything else stock. Just Monstalined the bottom half. I just don't want to bust up the rockers or rip off the power steering paper clip because I wasn't adult enough to wait on the right parts. At the same time. I've had the truck for almost 3 months and it hasn't left the pavement. I'm not even certain if the lockers work. The PO said they did, but I've found several questionable repairs since getting the truck home.

I wheeled my stock LC with just 33's years ago, and I had no issues. There are plenty of places to bypass the harder stuff, and Crusha is an excellent spotter. I say do it, I'm glad I did. Also, if you want to come and don't want to wheel, there is usually empty seats in someones rig. Come on out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom