Kayline Soft Door Hardware? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

phishtaco

Cincinnati
Threads
I have a pair of NOS Kayline soft doors and top windows. I just realized that they need some hardware. Anyone know what I need or were they specific Kayline items?
05C9B6D0-BACB-4492-82EB-9E8BA5F9D28C.jpeg
05BDC41B-C08B-4C5E-BF63-914DF1FEED3C.jpeg
5207F506-B36A-4E3D-9FDB-91C39B2E8463.jpeg

By the three holes in the first two pictures my guess is the factory doors hinges may be used for these doors. Last picture could be for a handle/latch. I have three Kayline tops but all those fit OEM and only new vinyl for the lower part of OEM FST doors.

I would suggest a single picture of the whole door would help reference where everything you needs goes. I'm just guessing.

Curious is this a new top and doors? Kayline became Specialty tops years ago and not even sure they are still around.

I bought a nos top and doors from someone that had no bows. I have installed the top but not sure if I need or want the doors. I do wish someone would start making replacement tops. I better treat this one better than my original.
DC34C4A7-370D-4ACE-A63C-4B83B4C1449C.jpeg

They use stock fj40 hinges. For the latch you can use bestop latches afaik. Also universal truck tool box latch should work.

Does the catch on the E-1/75 B pillar work or is another style required. Personally see no real advantage of using soft doors using hard door hinges. Unless had a quick easy way to remove the doors would just use the hard doors.

I've run different soft tops on my 68 in the past. Would use FST hinges each to take full advantage of the light doors.

001011.jpg

001029.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom