For Sale Kansas City - GX460 -> 2018+ LC Prado Conversion Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
  2. Prado 150
What you’re looking at here today is a Land Cruiser Prado conversion kit that (along with some labor) will transform your GX460 into a much more unique Land Cruiser Prado. This kit includes front fenders, hood, front and rear bumpers, headlights, taillights, front bumper fog lights, miscellaneous trim pieces and hardware. I’ve got a brand new in box(es) kit looking for a new home so whether you’re tired of being mistaken for someone else in a near identical GX at Starbucks or you just want to spruce up your GX460, this kit is for you. With the holiday season upon us, it’s a great time to surprise a significant other with something they’d never expect - like this conversion kit! *Pictured parts shown are mine which I’ve unboxed, but I’ve got another complete set that remains packaged up for transport. This kit will require paint matching to your GX as parts are either raw or primed. It will also require a few additional parts (98% complete), but I’m working on sourcing those. Please pm me if you any questions

$3,000

IMG_4558.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom