Just seen this and thought I should share! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How many LV emotions can these two beauties generate?

:cry: - Sadness for seeing them continue sink back into the earth ( @JLawson or @scoobiedubes aren't scared of that...)
o_O - bewilderment on the extraordinary patina. (A tetnus shot and a pressure washer are mandatory)
:mad: - anger... why would anyone abuse an innocent LV?
:hmm: - pondering. So which parts to I need to finish my project? Where could I store them? My wife would only partially paralyze me?
:censor: - what the East coasters say when we realize "located in Washington state".
:steer: - Excitement- for the roadtrip story of the brave MUDrs that will swoop in and save them.
:popcorn: - Patience - watching who enters the LV insane asylum with the rest of us. There's always an extra room.

That bumper sticker on the yellow one LOL

There back again! Guess the LPBs sold. These need to be saved, can’t imagine there are any floors left in these! Road trip @KT40 🤣

I am game! Let’s hit the road!
Really amazing to see these sit there. Tons of parts for sure. I got dib on rear seat and bracketry!:)

if interested, make an offer???

bumper sticker, what the hell it runs, probably not!

My offer is that I’ll come and take them off their property. Including appropriate social distancing.

Oh boy I’d love to see someone try to resurrect those two, but yeah looks like parts trucks to me. Still, anyone with an LV project could probably put these to use!

@crawlin cruiser
I messaged him 🤦‍♂️ I have no idea why... how am I going to get these 2 jalopies across the border??? Covid was probably born in these things and ill be detained....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom