June 24-25 2017 Casner Trail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beginning of Casner
IMG_0924.JPG

With so much interest and limited number of allowed vehicles Casner will be run twice this year. Hopefully this will help those out with scheduling conflicts ect. Run 1 of Casner is being held June 24th and 25th. There is of course 10 vehicles allowed to run the trail. I am taking one and reserving another for a friend from work. Please post if you will be attending this run.

Casner Trail
1. @Dimples
2. John (guest)
3. @verruckt1
4. @Abigail (tentative)
5. @rctoyota
6. @Chrismanjs
7. @Nifski
8. @Captramrod01
9. @Dissent
10. @Devil Cruiser

Camping:
1. @Dimples
2. John (guest)
3. @verruckt1
4. @Abigail
5. @rctoyota
6. @Rudster
7. @Chrismanjs
8. @murf
9. @Nifski
10. @Captramrod01
11. @Saddletramp
12. @Dissent
13. @Devil Cruiser
14. @Clunky
15. @Pitch
16. @Fishbone60
17. @tls3601
18. @ftbshop

I'd like to do the Casner Trail run. I've never off-roaded anywhere in Sedona. Can you put me on the list ?

John Morgan

@Abigail agreed to be bumped as she has already run the trail. You are in. I put you down for camping too if you are just day tripping let me know.

Would anyone be willing to lead an alternate trail run for the group that is doing camping?

Put me down for just camping.

Thanks Ron

Would anyone be willing to lead an alternate trail run for the group that is doing camping?

From above
@Fuge, and others. I am unsure if I will camp Saturday only, or Fri and Sat. However, I am certainly in for some "alternative" routes for Saturday am. I have a few ideas spinning in the "between the ears navigational system."

I can meet everyone in Sedona, and divide into two groups there. We have organised at the Sedona Safeway the past two years.

From above

I can meet everyone in Sedona, and divide into two groups there. We have organised at the Sedona Safeway the past two years.

:banana: Guess I need to re-read through the whole thread again. It is getting a little long. Thanks @Pitch

@jclarke450 Hey I need THE COOKIE recipe please. We had some "healthy" cookies the other day. Nothing that tastes that bad could be good for you.

In with the family for camping.

@jclarke450 Hey I need THE COOKIE recipe please. We had some "healthy" cookies the other day. Nothing that tastes that bad could be good for you.
I heard there is a need :cookie:

To start, use the Quaker Oats old fashioned oatmeal recipe on the underside of lid.
Let butter soften on its own, don't microwave.
Mix everything by hand, no machines allowed.
Go easy on the cinnamon.
Use dried cherries instead of raisins. I usually cut mine into smaller pieces, but no need to mince them.
Add a bag(ish) of dark chocolate chunks or morsels.
Dough should be thick/stiff. Put it in a sealed container and refrigerate overnight.
Bake at 350 until they look "almost" done. Leave on the cookie sheet for a few minutes to finish baking out of the oven.
Keep container in fridge between batches so dough doesn't soften.
Sample as needed. :rolleyes:
Be ready for trial and error.
Then they'll be ready for trail and...:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom