June 24-25 2017 Casner Trail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dimples

I owe my soul to the TRD store.
Threads
With so much interest and limited number of allowed vehicles Casner will be run twice this year. Hopefully this will help those out with scheduling conflicts ect. Run 1 of Casner is being held June 24th and 25th. There is of course 10 vehicles allowed to run the trail. I am taking one and reserving another for a friend from work. Please post if you will be attending this run.

Casner Trail
1. @Dimples
2. John (guest)
3. @verruckt1
4. @John Morgan
5. @rctoyota
6. @Chrismanjs
7. @Nifski
8. @Captramrod01
9. @Dissent
10. @Devil Cruiser

Camping:
1. @Dimples
2. John (guest)
3. @verruckt1
4. @Abigail
5. @rctoyota
6. @Rudster
7. @Chrismanjs
8. @murf
9. @Nifski
10. @Captramrod01
11. @Saddletramp
12. @Dissent
13. @Devil Cruiser
14. @Clunky
15. @Pitch
16. @Fishbone60
17. @tls3601
18. @ftbshop
19. @John Morgan

Last edited:
I'll attend for camping for sure but will leave a slot open for someone to run the trail since I ran it in October; if it doesn't fill up I'll take a slot.

I will try meeting up for camping and leave a slot open for someone that has not run that trail

Last edited:
Cleo and I would love to go on the trail and camp. Please put us in the list for both. Thank you for setting this up.

I will join that list for trail and camp. Give Alyssa a chance to see the awesome trail!

I will try meeting up for camping and leave a slot open for someone that has not run that trail

Same for me. I Am in for camping - leave a spot for someone that hasn't done this awesome trail.

Thanks Ron for setting this up!

I will join that list for trail and camp. Give Alyssa a chance to see the awesome trail!

She has not been on this run yet? Well that makes two of us.

Same for me. I Am in for camping - leave a spot for someone that hasn't done this awesome trail.

Thanks Ron for setting this up!

No worries. :smokin:

She has not been on this run yet? Well that makes two of us.

She was in Arkansas in College last semester while I was on the run!

Welcome aboard :) you're in spot 8 of 10.

The boss here at home, she is "the man" now.

I wish I could use the same excuse but I'm the one at fault. My wife is the one who keeps saying let's hire someone. I can do a lot of things around house, outside ofy trade would take longer. Now it takes a lot longer.

Might be in for camping as well. My plan is to go in the fall with a FJ40. Too hot in the Verde Valley during June to be driving down dusty roads with the windows open.

I did it last year, so I'll only take a spot if they don't fill up w first timers. I'm a definite maybe for camping as well.

Please put down myself @Dissent and my buddy @DevilCruiser for the last 2 June slots if they are still open.

I wish I could use the same excuse but I'm the one at fault. My wife is the one who keeps saying let's hire someone. I can do a lot of things around house, outside ofy trade would take longer. Now it takes a lot longer.

Might be in for camping as well. My plan is to go in the fall with a FJ40. Too hot in the Verde Valley during June to be driving down dusty roads with the windows open.

Tsk tsk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom