For Sale JDM take offs, I WANT THEM GONE! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a bunch of stock take off pieces that I have removed from my JDM HJ61 that I want gone. They are sitting in my basement taking up space and I'm done with them! Lol The tipping point was when I tried to dig out the Xmas stuff today and they were in the damn way, again. Nothing to spectacular, but I thought someone here might be interested. All parts were removed from my 1989 JDM HJ61, RHD, 24 volt.

First up, a headlight washer bottle with motor (24 volt) $25 plus shipping:

DSCF2491-XL.jpg

Next, a power antenna (also 24 volt) including the factory switch, $25 plus the ride:

DSCF2492-XL.jpg

Next, a factory center console with the rear heater (yep, 24 volt), switch, and coolant hard lines if needed, lets say $100 plus shipping:

DSCF2493-XL.jpg

DSCF2494-XL.jpg

Next is pretty exciting!!! How about the factory chrome exterior trim and weatherstripping for all four doors??!! The weatherstripping is shot, but the chrome is in good shape. Not really sure why I saved these. $15 plus shipping:

DSCF2495-XL.jpg

Finally, I have the factory rear step bumper with the crossmember still attached. It's not in great shape, but still usable. New bolts will have to be sourced and it is currently in three pieces. $150 plus shipping:

IMGP3250-XL.jpg

IMGP3253-XL.jpg

More pics of the bumper here

If you see something you like PM me and lets talk! I'm sure we can work out a deal for multiple items if desired. Let's get this stuff out of my house!! Thanks guys/gals!

The washer bottle is spoken for, but the antenna is still available! I can get a shipping quote on Monday if that works for you? PM me for further details!

Antenna and washer bottle are spoken for. Heater and rear bumper need to get gone. Shoot me an offer if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom