JDM front porch bumper bracket question (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking at either replacing the front bumper on my '97 HZJ73 or trying to get rid of the extensions and chrome covers and tuck it in. This is a not a winch model so don't have that concern. Looks like there is a different bracket for models that didn't have the extension/front porch. Not having any luck finding the part numbers. Searching here turned up very little beside some rad custom brackets I don't have the skills to make.

Forum member with a tucked bumper on a 77 series sent me the following pictures. Anyone know if these brackets are available? Or have some laying around they'd part with? Or if this would even work?

IMG_6214 - Copy.jpg

IMG_6215 - Copy.jpg

My 97's fat lip slightly exaggerated for effect! >

IMG_8711.JPG

Thanks all!

you can have mine from my 75. Let me look in my garage, I just changed out my front bumper to an ARB.

I have the black steel bumper too if you want it, but probably not worth it to ship.

you can have mine from my 75. Let me look in my garage, I just changed out my front bumper to an ARB.

I have the black steel bumper too if you want it, but probably not worth it to ship.
Super interested! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom