I've been lost (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.davidmichelle.org
Well, it's been about 6 or 7 weeks since my last post, and here's the reason why... We had our baby girl on Feb. 23. She's taken up a lot of time, so I've been ignoring my online duties...

But now that things are settling down, I'm going to try to learn and contribute more to the forum, and hopefully attend a few events.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the advice a few months ago. As much as I wanted a Cruiser, I sure am glad that I didn't get one. I am sure it would have been neglected. Now, I'm just going to bide my time, save my pennies (that's all I get anymore), and get one in a few years when I can take her with me and turn her into a Cruiser Chick. :D
IMG_0046-smallest-2.jpg

Congrats. Glad that you listened to a few of us and now see the reasons and the fruits!!!

that's awesome. she'll be a gem. especially since we share the same birthday.

Can't wait till mine is born. Nov 1st and closing.

She is a Cutie... I can't wait for this one to be born.. Not that I don't enjoy being Prego, or that it has been hard.. But this being HUNGRY every 2hrs, and tired all the time.. Mixed in with the food poisoning we got Mon. night.. I just want to feel myself again. Maybe after this month things will calm down again.

As for waiting on the Cruiser, We have one... But I don't think I'll be doing my wheeling with the hubby in the 40 this summer... Maybe after the baby is born and the grandparents are watching him/her, we will go wheeling. Ours just doesn't have room for a baby seat.

Congrats and have fun with your baby girl.

And to think that I was interested in UC just for its wealth of Cruiser knowledge. Now I know that this place is a veritable cornucopia good thinkers. Thanks again for the help.

Stacy and Eric, congratulations :bounce: on the little one on the way. So far, parenthood has been great and frustrating. But at the end of each day, you know it's worth it. Are y'all finding out if it's a boy or girl before they are born? I've got some well earned info I can pass on to you, if/when you're interested.

Thanks again everyone,
David

David,
Stacy wants to know beforehand but I want to wait until it's born. Just seems more natural that way. It would be nice to have the baby's room all taken care of ahead of time, but we'll see.

As I used to tell everyone, it's one of the few surprises left in life, might as well enjoy it. When my wife was pregnant, we called the baby "Minnow", so we didn't have to refer to them as an "it". It was a lot of fun this way.

As for the room, we painted it green. This way, we can use the nursery again for the next one or two, and I won't have to repaint. We used a border that some would say is boyish, but I think y'all will appreciate it. Rosemary (our daughter's name) loves it. She stares at the border everytime she's on the changing table. Looks like we'll have a wheeler on our hands!!
4x4SafariGreen5814601.jpg

Everyone loves having girls for the first 13 years :)

I am happy I have two boys!!

I am also happy to everyone that gets to experience being a parent for the first time...it is really a life changing event. You become secondary in your own mind for the first time in your life and really mean it!

Yeah, it is amazing how much our lives have changed in the last month.. I don't know what we will be like in 7 more months.. And for the Boarder.. I LOVE IT.. I'm not sure the Grandparents would be to happy about it, but that is too cute.. We are currently looking at Pooh, but I'm thinking everyone has pooh. *Sigh* I don't know.
I'd like for the baby to be a surprise, but I also want to know what to expect. At lease I am not like the couple at the Dr. office this morning. Mother was a Twin, and their first time around got 2 Girls and a Boy.. That could have happened to Eric and I due to Twins and Trips run on both sides of Both of our families.. That would have realy killed the Mustangs and FJ40 family we have.. Glad we only have ONE (that we can see) on the way...

I'm sure we will be asking for advise as time goes on.

Yellow is said to cause babies to cry more in thier rooms, I have no idea why.

Cogratulations!

Are those 37's on that border trim?;)

As I used to tell everyone, it's one of the few surprises left in life, might as well enjoy it. When my wife was pregnant, we called the baby "Minnow", so we didn't have to refer to them as an "it". It was a lot of fun this way.

As for the room, we painted it green. This way, we can use the nursery again for the next one or two, and I won't have to repaint. We used a border that some would say is boyish, but I think y'all will appreciate it. Rosemary (our daughter's name) loves it. She stares at the border everytime she's on the changing table. Looks like we'll have a wheeler on our hands!!

Our spare room is green and I am trying not to re-paint the room. Still not sure what we are going to do for a theme.

Baby's are God's greatest blessing. My first is almost 35 and my baby is 21 and pregnant. I'm looking forward to another baby in the family, especially one I can give back after a visit ha ha.
Enjoy every minute of it, they change so fast and then they're gone.
b

Proud Daddy Braggin'

Just wanted to give everyone an up-to-date picture of our little girl... Enjoy.
June 131-small.jpg

growing like a weed...looks about the right age to start wheeling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom