Glad u got the fire out in time, electric fires are no jokeLet’s see.
The day I wired up the radio was 6 days into sitting in hospice watching my father in law die. I may have been drinking too much that night and not wire in a fuse....
This lead to the wire chafing, grounding out, and a small electrical fire, melting the floor mats, and filling the cab with smoke on the way to the SSS in Arkansas. Almost became the FryingPig instead of the FlyingPig. It was exciting.
View attachment 2483091
View attachment 2483092
View attachment 2483093
View attachment 2483094
View attachment 2483095
Glad u got the fire out in time, electric fires are no joke