It's on! No turning back (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_8294.JPG
IMG_8295.JPG
IMG_8296.JPG
IMG_8297.JPG
Thank you landcrusher909 for all your help on making this happen. Great job! Thanks to everyone on mud also! This site is amazing! Here are some pictures of Toyota Trails magazine put out by TLCA.

Just home from Rubithon, rummaged through the mail, and read the article in Toyota Trails.

Great write up of what you guys did. And thanks for the mention, but this build has gone way beyond what I could do. The team effort evidenced here is amazing. So Rob, when you get tired of driving trains, come stay at my house in Sacramento and I've got a few projects we can work on! Bring your home team too. :D

Really sorry Brooks could not make Rubithon. But the Marines sort of tell you what and when. I have a son in the Army and get that. Maybe next year we can all hang out at Buck Island and talk story. I hope so.

Congrats on the great ink, and great build. I'll be thinking about Brooks, especially if deployed in harm's way. But he's a Marine, and I'm sure he'll cope.

:cheers:

Looks great. Is it top heavy feeling with the spring over and Roof top tent? I've always been afraid of that with the soft flexy suspension.

Looks great. Is it top heavy feeling with the spring over and Roof top tent? I've always been afraid of that with the soft flexy suspension.

We took it up to Georg's 45 run and did the Slick Rock trail with the Pryor's and it didn't feel bad. The Pryor's named his rig Clifford- the big red dog. Lol it feels good on the street also with no sway bars.

This has got to be one of my favorite build threads. You all did some fantastic work. I would also like to thank Brooks for his service!

I have a quick question: Can someone provide more details on the seat brackets? I am not seeing anything on their website.

One more question ... What is the overall height with SOA and 37's?

This has got to be one of my favorite build threads. You all did some fantastic work. I would also like to thank Brooks for his service!

I have a quick question: Can someone provide more details on the seat brackets? I am not seeing anything on their website.

@brooksfj60

Or what seats did you mount to them? I have a set of brackets but haven't looked into what seats work well.

I just posted a pic of the brackets. I’ll have to go back and look where I got them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom