Wanted ISO FJ60/62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ISO a well maintained, mechanically sound, rust free FJ60/62 LC. White, Grey, Silver, Blue, and Red are my top color choices. I’d like to stay around 15-18k. I might be willing to spend a little more for the right wagon. I live in Northeast Alabama, but I’m willing to travel for the right LC. Any links or leads are appreciated.

Last edited:
Color preference(s)?

Budget?

Color preference(s)?

Budget?

White, Grey, Silver, Blue, and Red are my top choices. I’d like to stay around 15-18k. I might be willing to spend a little more for the right wagon.

I have a FJ62 and a FJ60 posted for sale here in the classifieds.
Check them out!
Open to offers not firm on price

ISO a well maintained, mechanically sound, rust free FJ60/62 LC. White, Grey, Silver, Blue, and Red are my top color choices. I’d like to stay around 15-18k. I might be willing to spend a little more for the right wagon. I live in Northeast Alabama, but I’m willing to travel for the right LC. Any links or leads are appreciated.

@tlvann Are you still in the market for an FJ60? If so, I have a clean 85 FJ60 in great condition available in Denver that you may be interested in.

@tlvann watch out for flippers trying to sell you POS bondo buckets.

Just getting ready to post this one up for sale. 1986. Located in Idaho.

IMG_0980(1).jpg

Mine is up for sale now, it's a great truck, needs some cosmetic work but mechanically sound. I'm located in central Texas, so not too far from you, have driven this cruiser for 18 years, have all major and most minor service records. Details and pics here: 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62

I ended up buying a nice 100 series. Just couldn’t pass up the deal. Thanks for all of the replies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom