**Introduction** COMEUP Winch (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some offroad bumpers that have a "feet forward" mounting for winches, i.e. ARB, might require clocking of the winch motor in order for the clutch handle to be in the correct position. Check out this video that takes you though the process on one of our SEAL Gen2 12.5rs winches. This is a perfect size winch for Land Cruisers with all the power you need and great speed as well.

Do you need more speed from your winch? Many people do so we developed the MadX. Check out this comparison with our popular SEAL Gen29.5

A few questions.

Do you have a dealer in Japan?

What's the warranty wrt water? 4x4 Earth had a long thread on warranties after some found out the hard way that Warn and others don't cover damage due to water.

All of these "Australian" winches are probably made in China. I wish they would just drop that facade.

A few questions.

Do you have a dealer in Japan?

What's the warranty wrt water? 4x4 Earth had a long thread on warranties after some found out the hard way that Warn and others don't cover damage due to water.

All of these "Australian" winches are probably made in China. I wish they would just drop that facade.
We do not currently have a dealer in Japan, but can arrange shipment from Taiwan.

As for the warranty, we provide a 3 year warranty on electrical parts and lifetime warranty on mechanical parts, including damage from water, worldwide. COMEUP can provide free replacement parts to our distributors (outside the US) but do not cover labor charges.

Wondering where you can get a new COMEUP winch? Check out our blog as we spotlight some of our awesome dealers over the next few months! This month, we're spotlighting Expedition One. Check them out if you haven't before!
Dealer Spotlight: Expedition One

Looking for another source for COMEUP winches? Here's a little bit about another one of our outstanding dealers, Cruiser Outfitters. As many of you know, Kurt and his guys are some of the most knowledgeable around when it comes to Toyota offroad vehicles and we're pleased to have them as a partner with COMEUP winches!

DEALER SPOTLIGHT: Cruiser Outfitters

Looking for another source for COMEUP winches? Here's a little bit about another one of our outstanding dealers, Cruiser Outfitters. As many of you know, Kurt and his guys are some of the most knowledgeable around when it comes to Toyota offroad vehicles and we're pleased to have them as a partner with COMEUP winches!

DEALER SPOTLIGHT: Cruiser Outfitters

Thanks. We love our ComeUp Winches!

Yeah I know it's a Jeep and not a Cruiser, but a smart person is a smart person and these guys choose to use COMEUP winches so they must be brilliant! :)
Check out the race coverage from a couple weeks ago of the COMEUP Winch sponsored Torq Masters Industries Jeep racing in their first 4500 class Ultra4 race. Race report and photos in the link below!
Race Report: Solid Finish at Ultra4 Regional Race, By #4610 TORQ Locker Jeep

Winter is coming, and already here for some. Don't get stranded in the snow! Have your recovery gear on point with one of our great winches.
Adventure Driven's GX470 with the Comeup SEAL gen2 9.5rs

A few of the vehicles from SEMA running COMEUP winches. From our super fast competition MADX winch to the uber popular SEAL 9.5rsi

Toytec 4Runner

Expedition One 4Runner

We stumbled onto this beautiful 60 series browsing through social media running our Seal Gen2 9.5rs. We found the first pic a while back (when it still had the original winch hook). Came across the other photo last week after the Factor55 Prolink was added.

Hard to not appreciate a clean install with a factory style look.

So, do I understand this correctly that the 12/12.5k versions all need to be mounted feet-forward?

I have been really impressed with the quality of the ComeUp Seal 9.5, the speed compared to the 2 M8000's I have is pretty amazing. I was using it last night to drag my Tacoma out of a snow bank (somebody thought it would be funny to plow everything in the driveway up around it).

A few pics of it mounted on a 4x4labs bumper.

So, do I understand this correctly that the 12/12.5k versions all need to be mounted feet-forward?

No, the Seal Gen 2 can be "clocked" to a foot down mounting.

J

100- 12.5 foot down
IMG_20161007_180604025.jpg

80 series foot down

SAM_0154.JPG

Last edited:
COMEUP Winch is proud to be sponsoring W.E.ROCK Events for 2017.
Next event is March 4-5, 2017 in Congress, Arizona

Looking for a distributor in Canada near Vancouver that I can purchase a Seal Gen2 from. Either that or I purchase from the US and drive across border to pick up. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom