**Introduction** COMEUP Winch (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

COMEUP

Supporting Vendor
Threads

Greetings Mudders! All of us here at ComeUp Winch are thrilled to join the IH8MUD community as a forum sponsor and excited to give everyone a chance to get to know more about our products that we are so proud of.

ComeUp was originally based and founded in 1975 in Taipei, Taiwan under the name Chuan Phang Ent. Co. and specialized in full production of a wide range of industrial electric winches with lifting capacities of 80 - 5,000 kg and quickly became the markets leading brand with many award winning winch products.

To enlarge worldwide product distribution, in 2004 the company changed its name to COMEUP Industries Inc. and has extended products to four main categories: Automotive, Powersports, Industrial and AC Winch. In 2012 COMEUP set up the USA branch office to develop the American market and our ComeUp USA headquarters is in Clackamas, Oregon. Currently, COMEUP winches have been distributed in more than 60 countries throughout 5 continents. COMEUP offers consumers worldwide the most reliable, high performance products and is one of the world's most recognized names for the "ultimate winch solution".

ComeUp is proud to offer a wide range of Premium winches for the offroad market that we're confident will meet the demands and expectations of all offroaders. Whether you just need a winch for piece of mind on your family weekend adventures, or you are testing the limits of your vehicle in the extreme conditions of the Artic or the rainforests of Malaysia, COMEUP winches will reliably get you out of any sticky situation.

You can see our full product line of Premium winches on our website at http://comeupusa.com/

Please follow this thread for news and updates. We have a full-time forum representative who can answer questions and get you all the details you need to know about the perfect winch for your vehicle. You can also follow us on Facebook at COMEUP USA.

Look for posts in the coming weeks that will showcase some of our different winches and their features, including the AWESOME Gen 2 SEAL winches that are fully waterproof.

Good to see you on here! Any good deals on a wireless remote for my dv9i 24v?
My cable remote controller is broken inside. Otherwise I'm very satisfied with the comeup dv9i, this is my second one.
Also, is it possible to get a replacement tiebridge to be able to move the solenoid box away? (Something like the viking winch tiebridge?)

EDIT: Or is it possible to buy a relocation kit for the solenoid box?

Last edited:
When you are travelling to the most remote places on the planet and in the harshest environments you want the best gear that you can count on when you really need it. ComeUp winches are the "ultimate winching solution" that have been trusted in those remote places on all 7 continents and have been trusted to get adventurers to both North and South poles. Whether you need 12v or 24v winches for your expedition around the globe or just for your weekend adventure, a winch from ComeUp is a piece of top quality gear that you can always count on.

I have pulled some serious s#it with mine, but leaves me stranded without a working remote.
Can you reply to my comment above?
It's proving difficult to get parts for it here, even tried arctic trucks with no luck.

I have pulled some serious s#it with mine, but leaves me stranded without a working remote.
Can you reply to my comment above?
It's proving difficult to get parts for it here, even tried arctic trucks with no luck.

Sorry for the delayed response to your question. As you know our Norwegian Distributor is Arctic Trucks http://www.arctictrucks.no/ Hopefully they will respond and be able to assist you. However, in order to convert your DV-9i 24V to DV-9 you will need the following items, please find #26 Control Box 24V
#2 PN880003 Tie-Bar kit
#24 PN880126 Remote

If you need more information about replacements parts, please send an email to our Sales department
- Merco Kuo
merco.kuo@comeup.com.tw
and we'll get you the help you need.

Thanks!

Time to spotlight one of our popular winches.

SEAL Gen2 9.5rsi
seal_9.5_winch_wireless.jpg

This is one of our most popular winches for the offroad community because of its size and pulling power. It's tough, fast, and strong. Features a wireless remote and comes with 100' Synthetic winch rope.
  • 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 9,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
  • Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal switch alters when motor is over-heating.
  • 4 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to clock in 90 degree Increments.
  • Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator w/5 m cord
  • Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch
  • The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion. The greater the load on the rope, the greater amount of braking is generated by the mechanism.
  • Meets SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.

Specifications:
Rated Line Pull 9,500 lbs (4,309 kg) single line
Motor 5.0 hp / 3,730 w 12V Series Wound
Gear Ratio 3-Stage Planetary 159:1
Clutch (freespooling) Rotating Ring Gear
Brake (outside the drum) Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
Winch Construction Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum
Drum Size 2.5" x 9" (63.5 x 228 mm)
Control Both built-in digital two way signal wireless remote control and waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17' (5 m) cord
Rope Type Synthetic Rope SK-75
Rope Size 3/8" x 100' (10 mm x 30.5 m)
Mounting Bolt Pattern 10" x 4.5" (254 x 114 mm)
Winch Weight 61.7 lb (28 kg)
Gross Weigh 89.1 lb (40.5 kg)
Warranty Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components, three (3) year warranty for electrical components
Box Dimensions 26.9" x 8.2" x 16.9" (682 x 209 x 430 mm )

Get it here:
http://shop.comeupusa.com/p/seal-gen2-9-5rs-12v-winch?pp=12

Hope it's okay to post here.

I just got a Comeup winch. Bought from, and installed by Slee Off Road on my 2008 Land Cruiser. Have not tried it yet, but it looks like a nice unit.

For those of you that may be looking for hydraulic winch options, ComeUp has you covered with these too. Our hydraulic winches have double the duty cycle of electric winches and are commonly found on tow vehicles that are in use constantly day to day. Check out some of the great Hydraulic winches from ComeUp on our website.

http://shop.comeupusa.com/c/industrial-winches_hydraulic-recovery-winches

It's time to spotlight another winch. When you're looking for lots of power with super fast line speed check out the Blazer Championship winch from ComeUp. This is a winch that has been proven in the Rain Forest Challenge where the conditions are extreme and the demands are high.
To give you an idea of how fast this winch is here are a couple popular winches to compare to. (numbers are for first layer pull)
Warn Zeon 10-S: 33fpm
ComeUp SEAL Gen2 9.5RS: 63.3fpm
Warn 8274-50: 79.3fpm
ComeUp Blazer:164fpm

comeup-winch.jpg

•Dual motors and dual sealed contactors offer ultimate performance, speed and power in the worlds toughest winch challenge competitions
•7.0 hp series wound motors with thermal protection switch.
•3 stage spur gear train and upright housing are extreme rugged.
•Fastest retrieval speed of 50 meter per minute.
•Ratchet brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion and also makes the winch ideal for use with synthetic rope.
•Air free-spooling for rapid and easy rope payout
•Submersible sealed contactor
•63.5 mm diameter x 290 mm long drum is suitable for synthetic rope of 11 mm x 46 m
•Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator alerts when motor overheating.
•Hawse fairlead supplied for recommended synthetic rope
Check out more details on the specs and features and other highlights of this awesome winch at the Blazer home page.
http://www.comeupwinch-blazer.com/index.php

3.jpg

The speed rating is hard to see in the last post and I was not able to edit the post.

Line speed for the Blazer is a "blazing" fast 164fpm!

Reactions: RFB
Maybe your not competing in the Rain Forest Challenge, but you need a fast winch to get you through the bogs of Cape York, or across the flashflood plane in Southern Utah during your weekend adventure. The new SEAL Gen 2 9.5RSI is the winch to do it with impressive specs and features, fast line speed, and the "Intelligence Dashboard" to keep you informed of your vehicles batter condition in real time.
comeup-usa-9500-pound-electric-winch.jpg

SEAL Gen2 9.5RSI

•12V DC severe duty winch rated at 9,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
•Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal protection switch alters.
•4 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to reposition in 90 degree increments.
•Both built-in digital signal two ways wireless remote control and wired water-proof remote control
•Cutout switch activates or deactivates the winch.
•A 12 strand construction synthetic rope coated to improve abrasion and has no water absorption.
•Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch
•The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion and also makes the winch ideal for use with synthetic rope.
•Meet SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.
•12V DC severe duty winch rated at 9,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
•Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal protection switch alters.
•4 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to reposition in 90 degree increments.
•Both built-in digital signal two ways wireless remote control and wired water-proof remote control
•Cutout switch activates or deactivates the winch.
•A 12 strand construction synthetic rope coated to improve abrasion and has no water absorption.
•Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch
•The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion and also makes the winch ideal for use with synthetic rope.
•Meet SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.

1503052958.jpg

I can think of several people here on MUD, besides myself that have a ComeUp winch. The FJ Cruiser pictured above (The orange one, not the red one from ComeUp) is the Metaltech FJ. I know of several ComeUp winches that are being used on Cruisers built by CruiserOutfitters/LandCruisersDirect. Scott Brady from Expedition Portal is using ComeUp winches on several of his vehicles (none of which were "sponsored"). But yeah a group buy could be interesting.

Since the Blazer is a spur gear, external brake, upright design like the Warn 8274, does it have the same mounting pattern as the 8274 (will it fit in bumpers made for the 8274)?

Since the Blazer is a spur gear, external brake, upright design like the Warn 8274, does it have the same mounting pattern as the 8274 (will it fit in bumpers made for the 8274)?
Here are the dimensions of the Blazer including the measurements for mounting locations.

I can think of several people here on MUD, besides myself that have a ComeUp winch. The FJ Cruiser pictured above (The orange one, not the red one from ComeUp) is the Metaltech FJ. I know of several ComeUp winches that are being used on Cruisers built by CruiserOutfitters/LandCruisersDirect. Scott Brady from Expedition Portal is using ComeUp winches on several of his vehicles (none of which were "sponsored"). But yeah a group buy could be interesting.

You were the one person I was referring too. Other than your reply I'm assuming my message will probably just get ignored by the OP ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom