Introduce Yourself! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HI Larry from Pahrump.

Had the 92 "LAND CRUSHER" for over 12yrs now And the "LADY CRUISER" for 9yrs now. Would love to get back into Organize Events. :bounce:
ME7.jpg

so come say hello :D

After much procrastination

I finally joined the southern Nevada cruiser forum so I could get some help in case anything happened to my 1985 FJ-60 Cruiser Elsie, and my papa couldn't drive down to help me. My name is Katie, and I come from a family of men who love their cars, and firmly believe that I should know how to maintain mine. I am learning, slowly but surely. Not one to really talk about my self, but I'll post pics of Elsie as soon as I can.

welcome Katie :)

The 60 sections can give you a hand with the technical stuff as well.

Go introduce yourself there and I'll make sure that the standard riff raff is nice :D

Thanks for the friendly hellos

I appreciate it. Maybe if I am not working, I would be able to come to a meeting or two. I think it would be a great way to network, plus I can drag my brother along, he drives a '60 also.

Just bought my first FJ

Hi All,

Well, today I bought my first FJ, It is a 2008 Sand color with all the toys :cool: and I am looking forward to returning home to Vegas in a month.

Unfortunately, I will never be able to do any serious trails, however I will be able to go exploring the backroad's as long as it is not bumpy.

On your overnighters, do you camp out?

welcome Katie :)

The 60 sections can give you a hand with the technical stuff as well.

Go introduce yourself there and I'll make sure that the standard riff raff is nice :D

So what are you? The Sub-standard riff raff?:flipoff2:

Above standard riff raff :flipoff2:

Hi All,

Well, today I bought my first FJ, It is a 2008 Sand color with all the toys :cool: and I am looking forward to returning home to Vegas in a month.

Unfortunately, I will never be able to do any serious trails, however I will be able to go exploring the backroad's as long as it is not bumpy.

On your overnighters, do you camp out?

Hy another FJC......Bumpy roads,,, you just drive faster !!!
Link to a FJC club http://702fjcrew.net/FJForums/index.php
they are going to Arizona strip & Grand wash this weekend camping out Friday and Saturday
BTW love that Sand Beige color :cheers:......Dusty 66

Great meeting some of you at tonights club meeting, another FJ Cruiser owner

Brian

Allow myself to introduce myself

I haven't been hitting the forum much, but I have some spare time and some repairs so I thought I'd introduce myself since I will probably be posting a lot of questions.

My ride:
1981 BJ-42 Turbo, Yellow

Now that the weather is cooling off, I am looking forward to getting off road a bit more. Hope there will be some runs over Thanksgiving.

Finaly Made it!!!

I don't have my new rig yet but I'm getting it this week......any trail rides in Dec???:D

hello fellow dirt heads,
I have a 87 60 soa 35" wrangler mtr's, A.R.B's f&r, an aussie 5 speed, roof rack with lots of light, and some other cool stuf. (it's my "new" toy)
and a 2000 taco with 3" lift 33"bfg's detroit rear aussie front (also a member of ttora)
and an 1980 chevy 4"lift 35"bfg's, l.s. in r open in f, 400s.b. built to the hilt, backed by a th400(Its my tow rig/extratcion rig.) I have been in vegas now for about 5 years so that's like a life time.

Welcome Journey :)

Welcome to the area, Ben, PM me your phone # so we can get together and wheel. I'll have to show you around some if you're interested.

Evan

Introduction

Hello all Southern Nevada cruiser folks! My name is Josh, (aka FJ40LVR) and I am a very active cruiserhead in my home area in Phoenix......however, I just started a new job in lovely Las Vegas (Lake Mead rd & 95) and will be eventually moving to Sin City.
I would like to reach out to the local cruiser guys in the area to get some insight about the landcruiser community in and around LV, and see if I can meet up with ya'all.
lookjing forward to it...

FJ40LVR

Hello all Southern Nevada cruiser folks! My name is Josh, (aka FJ40LVR) and I am a very active cruiserhead in my home area in Phoenix......however, I just started a new job in lovely Las Vegas (Lake Mead rd & 95) and will be eventually moving to Sin City.
I would like to reach out to the local cruiser guys in the area to get some insight about the landcruiser community in and around LV, and see if I can meet up with ya'all.

FJ40LVR

Welcome

So NV Landcruiser's meeting tonight

April 8, 2008. The meeting is at the usual place and time; Chili’s at Sahara and Decatur at 7:30PM. We will be having dinner at 6:30PM and the meeting will start at 7:30PM

Hope to see you there.

Brian

FJ40LVR
Welcome to Las Vegas (or at least - Welcome when you move here). We meet on the second Tuesday of every month at the Chili's (Sahara and Decatur). We meet for dinner at 6:15-6:30 and the meeting starts at about 7:30 until about 8:30-9:00. We try to do a run a month.
Please e-mail me at SSyzdek@cox.net and I will add your address to our e-mail list for runs ,meetings and etc.
Thanks, Steve Syzdek (current SNLC President)

Thanks guys, Soory i was not able to make it last week, I will plan on making it happen next month - even if I show up with a rental car!

I will send the email for the distribution list ASAP.

thanks!

Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom