Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,
What type of roof rack is that? Rhino?
Do you know if they support a roof top tent?
Yep. Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero Bars, 1375 mm. They mount to the rain gutters, which is what I needed since this LC didn't come with a roof rack from the factory. I can't remember the load capacity. You'll need to check the specs at Rhino Rack. I've carried a 16' canoe up there or a Thule cargo box.

John

Yep. Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero Bars, 1375 mm. They mount to the rain gutters, which is what I needed since this LC didn't come with a roof rack from the factory. I can't remember the load capacity. You'll need to check the specs at Rhino Rack. I've carried a 16' canoe up there or a Thule cargo box.

John
Thanks for the reply.

I guess I'm a reintroduction as I was a member back when I lived in AZ in 2017. I went on a couple runs with CSC. I moved to TX for a couple years but now I'm back in AZ and would like to reconnect.

:cheers:

Hello all,
I've been lurking around here for a while but haven't had the chance to introduce myself yet. My name is Thad. I've lived in Sierra Vista for around a year now and love getting out and exploring. My truck and I have done three cross country US trips now and other than its constant thirst for gas, it has been stellar. I love getting out and exploring and Arizona is a beautiful state to do so. Heres my 2015 Tundra TRD Pro. I’ve owned it since new, put 130k miles on it and have seen some pretty cool sites. Looking forward to finding more!

275665005_10222118158045184_7987918605896171918_n.jpg

Hello all,
I've been lurking around here for a while but haven't had the chance to introduce myself yet. My name is Thad. I've lived in Sierra Vista for around a year now and love getting out and exploring. My truck and I have done three cross country US trips now and other than its constant thirst for gas, it has been stellar. I love getting out and exploring and Arizona is a beautiful state to do so. Heres my 2015 Tundra TRD Pro. I’ve owned it since new, put 130k miles on it and have seen some pretty cool sites. Looking forward to finding more!

View attachment 3002251
Beautiful picture - where was it taken?

Hey everyone! My name is Patrick. I moved to AZ about 2.5 years ago or so and picked up a 2002 Lexus LX470 since I moved out here. Love the car and the community of people I see just out in public that I have chatted with. Figure it was time to introduce myself and the car. My wife and I have been doing a good amount of camping and traveling in the AZ and CO area and the car has made car camping super easy. Looking forward to meeting everyone here
5BF7426C-BA9E-47E4-AF08-03E4C0FB32ED.jpeg

Hey everyone! My name is Patrick. I moved to AZ about 2.5 years ago or so and picked up a 2002 Lexus LX470 since I moved out here. Love the car and the community of people I see just out in public that I have chatted with. Figure it was time to introduce myself and the car. My wife and I have been doing a good amount of camping and traveling in the AZ and CO area and the car has made car camping super easy. Looking forward to meeting everyone here
View attachment 3088264

Welcome and nice looking rig.

Gold Canyon area. A medical issue (self created) has had me house stuck since May. Now learning how to use my arm again after tearing off two tendons from my right rotator cuff...... A challenge to get the LC out of park.... Driving to Indiana to close my former home in early September. Will have my old two motorcycle enclosed trailer behind the LC to bring stuff back.

Just found this sub forum - don't know how I missed it.

Picked up this 13 LX last November from its original owner. This is my first step into Luxury/DD off roaders. I previously had a Jeep YJ that was more of a toy while my primary vehicles included cars on the smaller/older side (GTI, E34 540i, 300zx, 240sx). Loving it so far and the capability. I've already taken it camping a few times and just got back from Flagstaff. I'm in the Scottsdale area.

Unfortunately the radio just stopped working this past weekend.. Took it to Bell Lexus today as it's still under warranty. They gave me a 2022 GX as a loaner. Surprisingly, I'm missing the LX a bit more than I would have thought!

40A2738B-470D-4392-8B4A-3322E9AC9B6A.jpeg

Hi all! My name is Israel. I live south of Gilbert and Hunt on the reservation.

Been lurking gathering knowledge to make various repairs on my 92 Cruiser project I picked up back in December. I’ve had to do a few things to get it to a state where it felt comfortable to drive (drum rebuild, water pump/fan clutch/hoses/sensors, AC Compressor clutch/bearing/magnet, Battery wiring to name a few things). Still far from where I want it but that’s the fun part of the build. Looking forward to going on some cruises and hanging out at some meets.

19920695-4A2E-4865-B164-F7657C925F1E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah didn’t mean to insert the picture twice, doesn't look like I have the ability to edit posts either sorry for the spam lol

Great looking truck Israel! Welcome to CSC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom