Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very cool truck :cheers:

Do you find yourself driving on the wrong side of the road from time to time?

The Chiricahua mountains are great - here is a trip I took a few years back:

Sky Island Adventures in the Chiricahua Mountains

I was driving in japan for 6 years so it did take some time getting used to driving in the states again, but i have not had any issues for a while.:rofl:

That write up from your drive in the chiricahua mountains was awesome. There are so many options and trails out that way. Pretty excited about heading out there.

Hi guys, My name is Zach and my wife Czerina and I own a 1988 FJ62. My in-laws purchased it in 92 and it was my wife's high school vehicle. I have recently completed a Vortec/ 4l60 swap and added an OME medium duty kit. I am in the Phoenix area, south of South Mountain. Looking forward to formally joining the group soon and making some fellow fj enthusiast friends.

Hey guys! I've been trying to join the group. I filled out the application and when it went to pay it kept screwing up :/ anyway I can send it directly to one of you guys to get my admission?

Hey guys! I've been trying to join the group. I filled out the application and when it went to pay it kept screwing up :/ anyway I can send it directly to one of you guys to get my admission?

yotadude520, several mini fans in the club, can you post pics and details on your Toyotas ?

yotadude520, several mini fans in the club, can you post pics and details on your Toyotas ?

Absolutely murf!

My names Will, I’m from Tucson and I’m the newest CSC member! I’ve got a 1987 Toyota Xtra-Cab. It’s solid axle swapped with e-lockers front and rear. Also running Marlin reduction gears in the transfer case, OME springs, Bilstein 5100 shocks and 285/75/16 tires.

Can’t wait to hit the trails with you guys!

Here we are in White Sands, NM.

OMhc6C.jpg

Classic good looks!

Absolutely murf!

My names Will, I’m from Tucson and I’m the newest CSC member! I’ve got a 1987 Toyota Xtra-Cab. It’s solid axle swapped with e-lockers front and rear. Also running Marlin reduction gears in the transfer case, OME springs, Bilstein 5100 shocks and 285/75/16 tires.

Can’t wait to hit the trails with you guys!

Here we are in White Sands, NM.

OMhc6C.jpg

Thanks @Cdaniel - absolutely love the 40 too!

...and now we have this:

50851663_10216161617064588_7781842362182926336_n.jpg

Daphne's dream truck. We searched the forums and locally for a few weeks, but found this FJ listed on Carvana's website.

We conducted both our trade in and purchase from our kitchen counter. Once the financing was approved, we drove to our scheduled appointment and took delivery of our new 2010 FJ Cruiser.

Very easy and convenient process.

Unfortunately, we didn't get to "vend" our FJ from the auto vending machine, because it's roof rack and tires made it too tall to fit inside the lift. Still a very cool facility to visit.

50911453_10216161619704654_5919527663415853056_n.jpg

Hey all,

I met some of you at the Ride-N-Shine yesterday at CBT, however I wanted to introduce myself here as well. I’m the newest owner of a 2000 LX470 with 115,500 miles. Long story short, the original owners were snow birds who pampered this car and never used the third row seats. As the second owner, my plan is to keep it mostly stock, however I’m planning on doing the usual running board delete, new rims/tires and possibly a backup camera. I look forward to meeting more of you at monthly meet ups, and exploring more of the back county of AZ!

EDB8F071-5589-4BD8-92B9-4F89AE63CC4F.jpeg

76205327-BC48-4243-B4C6-5D04EE5E3129.jpeg

502E198A-62E9-4BDC-A34A-638A96D9FFB5.jpeg

52F439EE-BA6A-4EB4-BBBB-FAEED4FF4487.jpeg

EAF5620A-D69B-4ED2-AAF8-6874A531571D.jpeg

Hey all,

I met some of you at the Ride-N-Shine yesterday at CBT, however I wanted to introduce myself here as well. I’m the newest owner of a 2000 LX470 with 115,500 miles. Long story short, the original owners were snow birds who pampered this car and never used the third row seats. As the second owner, my plan is to keep it mostly stock, however I’m planning on doing the usual running board delete, new rims/tires and possibly a backup camera. I look forward to meeting more of you at monthly meet ups, and exploring more of the back county of AZ!

View attachment 1902281

View attachment 1902282

Welcome to you. If those rims are 16 inch rims you might ping @Otter , he might take thrm off your hands.

View attachment 1902283

View attachment 1902284

View attachment 1902285

Hey guys, just want to introduce my self my name is Blake and I am the new owner of a 91 Fj80. She's a little rough but nothing to crazy she runs and drives! This will be my 3rd Toyota. I had 2 Tacoma's before hand. I'm excited for the new journey and to finally have just a wheelin rig!

Hey guys, just want to introduce my self my name is Blake and I am the new owner of a 91 Fj80. She's a little rough but nothing to crazy she runs and drives! This will be my 3rd Toyota. I had 2 Tacoma's before hand. I'm excited for the new journey and to finally have just a wheelin rig! View attachment 1922179

Welcome man! That thing is pretty sweet. It used to be a crazy lifted off-road rig but then the guy who built it took all the goodies off and made it stock again.

What up cruiser enthusiasts!! I just wanted to introduce myself my name is Efren and I'm the owner of a 97 Lexus LX450. I got her from Minnesota, she is my 3rd FJ80 that I have owned. I gave the LX450 an EMU 3" suspension lift but that's about it, looking for advise on how to mod my vehicle. I'm really excited to be part of the group, get to know everyone and swap stories. I'm definitely ready for some cruising.

Hi all! Finally signed up for CSC. Newer owner of 1990 FJ62 but longtime fan. Excited to be a part of the cruiserhead community. My wife Connie and I are trying to raise our boy right...raise him in Toyota Family. She has a Lexus RX350 (She wants a 4runner next). I also have a Tundra. Happy to be here and definitely will try and make the next Tucson meeting!

Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking for sometime and joined because I wanted back in again since I use to own a 70 fj40 but been away for sometime. I have been contemplating for a few weeks to buy new or maybe an FJ Cruiser but looks like I will be buying a 86 fj60, not sure what I’m in store, but will see. Hope to connect with some local in the west valley

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking for sometime and joined because I wanted back in again since I use to own a 70 fj40 but been away for sometime. I have been contemplating for a few weeks to buy new or maybe an FJ Cruiser but looks like I will be buying a 86 fj60, not sure what I’m in store, but will see. Hope to connect with some local in the west valley
View attachment 2027375
where are you in the West valley? I'm in N Peoria at 83rd Ave and Deer Valley Road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom