internal differances between H55 and H55f (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thanks for the response crushers. i was thinking of fitting 60 series axles since il have them anyway, may just do that to overcome the handbrake problems.

btw love the biuld you're doing on the 1hz cruiser, im following closely!

why thank you. i am waiting for my truck load of parts to get here and the paint match has been HELL but updates shoudl be posted soon...

cheers and best of luck

i can get hold of a 60 series for $1000AUS, this gives me a h55f, transfer, spare engine, power steering, option of wider axles, front disc brakes, and so on.

Where'd you find a 60 for that price ?? I have troubles finding a complete HJ6x series for less than about AUD $2500, or an FJ6x for circa $1500. Usually not rego'd, and usually something wrong with it.

Hendrik - all the 60's i see at that are from quokka but occasionally carsales.com.au. they're all unrego'ed as im only going to be using for parts. there was one in a few weeks ago not sure if its still there but 85% complete for $650. theyre 20+ years old and most will have been abused somewhere along the line so if bits need a rebuild im not too fussed, just something new to learn :D im sure after doing an entire car, a gearbox wont be that bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom