In need of knobs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What type of printer do you have?

I have a makerbot 2 and a 2x at work. I have a flash forge Dual Pro, a Taz4, and a Wahao 4S at home. Each is good at a specific thing and each is set up to print a specific part. The Wanhao does all of my cup holders, the Taz4 does most of my TEQ badges, and the Flash Forge and occassionally my work ones do my prototyping and side projects. at one point I was trying to have each machine do everything and that was a nightmare. Printers can be VERY accurate and create very smooth surfaces if they are fully dedicated and custom built to print in only one material. I am having to do less and less sanding and acetone the more I dial in my printers. They are coming off the machines very close to an injection molded look.

So do I have any takers on loaning me a knob for a couple weeks? I would be happy to toss in a free prototype for the hassle. I'm in socal near Big Bear so if you guys know a local you can get me in contact with I would greatly appreciate that info.

I wish I had a set of NOS knobs to loan you, come on guys!, someone's gotta have a full set?......
I just got a member to step up and help me out. I should have the knobs from him next week.

I have a set of switches with all the different knobs, I believe there from 78 era 40 series. you can use them as long as I get them back in the next year. PM me if interested

I'd like to try and replace the top right two knobs, for the aftermarket AC unit that was installed, with two similar OEM one's. However, those knobs use the half-moon compression type of attachment. But I guess they could use a knob with a set screw as well?

IMG_0763.JPG

I need new knobs. Count me in.

so this is filament deposition stacking, not photo sensitive resin. I have heard the makerbot resolution was getting better, but man those resin curing machines make a nice finished piece. what is the resolution of the MB2? down to 50 microns yet? I'd bet you could find some thing to be valuable to these guys>https://forum.ih8mud.com/forums/fj55-iron-pig-preservation-society.51/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom