Hydraulic shop press needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to replace all of the rear control arm bushings. Anyone up north in Phoenix have a press?

I have a 20 ton press and the wits-end bushing press kit along with some nice heavy duty press plates to make the job easy. But, I'm in SE Chandler so you'd have to make a run down to this part of the valley to punch them out & press them in. LMK if you want to do that.

I have a 20 ton press and the wits-end bushing press kit along with some nice heavy duty press plates to make the job easy. But, I'm in SE Chandler so you'd have to make a run down to this part of the valley to punch them out & press them in. LMK if you want to do that.

I really appreciate the offer. I went ahead and bought a press and got these knocked out.:beer:

Are the offers to use someone’s press for a couple of hours still open? I have new bushings and ball joints that I need to press into my 100 series front control arms. I’ve cut the bushings out, but still need to pop the ball joints out before pressing new in.

Are the offers to use someone’s press for a couple of hours still open? I have new bushings and ball joints that I need to press into my 100 series front control arms. I’ve cut the bushings out, but still need to pop the ball joints out before pressing new in.

I have a press in the shed!!

It’s my turn to do 80 control arm bushings 😎. Just assembled my 20T press, now it’s time to drop dimes, errr, new Toyota rubber in the control arms.
Does anyone have the Wits End press kit available to rent out/ loan/work off? I can pick it up from you and return in a week or two ( since I’m in Flag). Thanks in advance!

It’s my turn to do 80 control arm bushings 😎. Just assembled my 20T press, now it’s time to drop dimes, errr, new Toyota rubber in the control arms.
Does anyone have the Wits End press kit available to rent out/ loan/work off? I can pick it up from you and return in a week or two ( since I’m in Flag). Thanks in advance!
@verruckt1 May be able to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom