Builds Hybrid FJ79/62 Series Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had a radiator shop pressurize my old Land Rover (1963) heater core and it through out more shrapnel than a WWll anti-aircraft gun. Wear safety goggles:D

Truck is in the classified section for sale. Life has a way of getting in the way of these fun projects, but family comes first.

Please feel free to comment on the selling price. I know between the body, the 80 series donor truck and all the extra parts I probably have more than $15,000 into it.

post a link here, good free advertising.

very sad to read this post, very sad indeed.

but

family does come first.

price?
rare truck
low mileage 80
part of the work completed
70 dash parts

$15K is probably fair, depending on the buyer you might just get it. if you need to sell quickly then maybe not, if you can afford to sit for the right buyer ...

best of luck with the sale.

This is the 2nd "79 Project" for sale in the last couple of months. I believe the other was picked up fairly fast and hopefully that will be the case with this one.

You wouldn't believe the crazy questions I've had regarding the sale of this truck... Though their are more than a few watchers on Ebay, so maybe their is a serious buyer out there.

i would love to see the questions ...

it might take time but you will find the right buyer sooner or later.

You wouldn't believe the crazy questions I've had regarding the sale of this truck... Though their are more than a few watchers on Ebay, so maybe their is a serious buyer out there.

At best Ebay is a fairly inexpensive place to advertise however the bidding process often draws more crazies than a porch light attracts insects. Hopefully at least one "normal" person will appreciate your project.

****, you make me laugh ...

Since I don't have any mechanical skills to talk about on this forum the least I can do is provide occasional humor.:D

1985 HJ75

Sounds like that is a trait of people that own 1985 HJ75's..... heavy on humor and weak on motor skills........hmmmm

Sad day on Easter.... The truck was loaded and taken away by it's new owner. Good news is that I got what I wanted to get for the truck...

Now I'm looking to make the second biggest mistake of my life and looking to by a Range Rover Classic... I know, build quality sucks compared to a Landcruiser, but I so like the look. And it will only be a weekend truck.

i love the look of the classic Rover, but, not enough to own one.
i would have to say you are leaping from the frying pan to the fire in this decision

best of luck in the search and do post up your find when the time comes.

MSGGrunt said:
Sad day on Easter.... The truck was loaded and taken away by it's new owner. Good news is that I got what I wanted to get for the truck...

Now I'm looking to make the second biggest mistake of my life and looking to by a Range Rover Classic... I know, build quality sucks compared to a Landcruiser, but I so like the look. And it will only be a weekend truck.

That would be a sad day,
Shame you couldn't find a older cruiser instead of the pommy crap.
Do you know if the new owner is a mud member

"Looking to buy a Range Rover Classic" .....Look at the rear tailgate ( especially around the rear window ) with a powerful magnifying glass. ( hands down the weakest point on the entire vehicle ). You would also be doing yourself a favor to find one with the air suspension replaced with a "coil" kit.
I agree the Classic is the best looking thing Rover ever built. ( especially the 94/95
models ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom