SOLD Hutchinson 17" Beadlocks for UZJ100 / URJ200 / Tundra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

VidereStudios

SILVER Star
Threads
I have been sitting on eight Hutchinson WA-0550 beadlock wheels...I originally was going to put them on my two LX's, but I think I am going to keep one LX more street oriented and just use four on the other one.

So I am entertaining the idea of selling one set of four. These are all new wheels and include brand new o-rings and nuts...I have one set of Matte Black and one set of Silver. Wheels look like the ones below:

WA0550-17-B106.jpg

WA0550-23-B106.jpg

Specs are as follows:

Hutchinson P/N WA-0550
Size 17 x 8.5”
Bolt pattern 5H – 150 mm BCD
Lug style M14 shank nut (hub piloted)
Hub bore diameter 4.32” (109.8 mm)
SAE rated load 3,200 lbs. - 60 psi
Backspacing 5.81” (147.6 mm)
Construction Cast aluminum alloy

Here is an excellent link describing the wheels and showing a set of Matte Black wheels installed on a Tundra:

Hutchinson Rock Monster Wheels for 5/150

These wheels are $483 new (individual price). I am hoping to get $400 apiece plus PayPal fee (if applicable) and shipping.

No, unfortunately I don't. However, that will change over Christmas break. I figured people would want to see them on an LX before making a decision...

Anyway, I thought I would get a thread going. I'll update with pics on my LX after Christmas some time.

awesome deal on these.

I am hoping to purchase a 100 series during Christmas break. If I do, I am deffinately interested in these wheels!

Just picked up my Toyo MT 35x12.5r17's today...gonna throw them on the Hutchinson's over Christmas break. I'll post pics of how they look on a LX sometime during that week between Christmas and New Year's!

Here are the pics...awesome setup.

tirewheelcombo1-jpg.1186025

tirewheelcombo2-jpg.1186026

I have more pics of the setup from different angles. I'll post them up at some point...but gotta get back to work now.

wow, that looks phenomenal. I am even more excited now. I haven't picked up my land cruiser yet... Im hoping to pick it up on thursday!! I may have a lead on some of those wheels so I will keep you in the loop. please throw some other picks up.

Looking good! Is your LX river rock green mica? I've got one sitting in the driveway and I still can't tell!

Yeah, it is the Riverock Green Mica color. My favorite 100 series color...I only wish the green was more visible. You really have to be in the right lighting for the green to make it's presence known.

Yup, still got these for sale. Either four silver or four black...whichever goes first.

I'm interested in the wheels and perhaps some of your fuel cans. Im not sure how to PM you, so please let me know how to contact you. Thanks, Clint

Hey Clint, I replied back to your PM you sent on January 7th. You are still apart of the conversation...not sure what is up. I'll send you another PM as well as respond to that original one. Or would you prefer to go the e-mail route? Either way is fine by me.

tag. I'm interested in the darker ones if they're still available in april.

I'd prefer the darker (antracite? with black studs...) but yours are full gray/antra, yes?

The black studs are actually plastic covers for the beadlock bolts. I don't have any of those...they can be sourced online. The wheels in the pictures above are the black wheels and not the anthracite. With the standard metal studs and nuts showing.

The black studs are actually plastic covers for the beadlock bolts. I don't have any of those...they can be sourced online. The wheels in the pictures above are the black wheels and not the anthracite. With the standard metal studs and nuts showing.
You wouldn't happen to be interested in a trade for some dissent off-road gear? Pm me if so. Thanks.

Hey Clint, I replied back to your PM you sent on January 7th. You are still apart of the conversation...not sure what is up. I'll send you another PM as well as respond to that original one. Or would you prefer to go the e-mail route? Either way is fine by me.
I sent you a reply. Did you receive it? Thanks, Clint

If the black ones are still available I will snag them. I am out of Salt Lake but travel to Boise frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom