Events/Trails Hurricane Creek 2021, May 21-23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@TallPineCruiser and I will be riding together. UPS lost one of the rear springs for his Ironman lift kit. I couldn't talk him into the squatted look.
I just got an Ironman kit for my wife’s lx470 a week or so ago, the box for the springs looked like it had been dragged behind the truck the whole way here, both springs still intact though.
Maybe he could be setting a new trend with the squatted look only in one corner, or maybe instead of front lift rear squat, he could lift one side and lower the other. Careful on the corners though.

I just got an Ironman kit for my wife’s lx470 a week or so ago, the box for the springs looked like it had been dragged behind the truck the whole way here, both springs still intact though.
Maybe he could be setting a new trend with the squatted look only in one corner, or maybe instead of front lift rear squat, he could lift one side and lower the other. Careful on the corners though.
I guess you would call that the "flexed" look. I'd probably like that better than the squat.

Reactions: AJR
TFy7.gif

Are y'all in need of extra firewood? Adam is on his way here to ditch work truck and trailer for the weekend, I could send some with him.

Are y'all in need of extra firewood? Adam is on his way here to ditch work truck and trailer for the weekend, I could send some with him.
Absolutely!

What a great weekend. Perfect weather, low country boil, good people…what more can you ask for.

F61510AF-4017-4635-A1DF-5D2CD99002D4.jpeg

Damn! This sounds great! I wish I had the time off work- I would totally join you!
Guys. I am the lx in poo poo bronze with my street tires at the first campsite off the 40. The only way I could get the other half to go camping out there is if I promised we would not do the whole trail again, in order for her to believe that promise I had to leave my 33 inch ridge grappler‘s on tundra Steelies at the house. Every fiber of my being wanted to join you guys. My number is 470-658-3694. I tried to join the Facebook groups but I’m not sure I was successful. I am James Pensyl on FacebookAnd a member of most of the 100 series groups. Feel free to messenger me or text me, I would love to get out there with like minded sensible quarter million mile platform vehicle owners! I live in mars hill, just on the Tennessee side of Asheville

Guys. I am the lx in poo poo bronze with my street tires at the first campsite off the 40. The only way I could get the other half to go camping out there is if I promised we would not do the whole trail again, in order for her to believe that promise I had to leave my 33 inch ridge grappler‘s on tundra Steelies at the house. Every fiber of my being wanted to join you guys. My number is 470-658-3694. I tried to join the Facebook groups but I’m not sure I was successful. I am James Pensyl on FacebookAnd a member of most of the 100 series groups. Feel free to messenger me or text me, I would love to get out there with like minded sensible quarter million mile platform vehicle owners! I live in mars hill, just on the Tennessee side of Asheville
I'm in N AVL. Just near Weaverville. Of course you should try to make it out to these ih8mud chapter events but considering your location and circumstance I would definitely suggest coming out to Rigs & Coffee in Mills River to meet the 828 Overland LC guys. Trail rides aftee almost every meet, as well.

Yep. Sure was.
Hey James.
Send me a note with your Facebook profile and I’ll make sure you’re invited to the UPSTATE CRUISERS facebook page on there. Consider joining the club - UPSTATECRUISERS.COM since you need to be a member to go on those types of trips specifically.

Last edited:
Yep. Sure was.

Hey James.
Send me a note with your Facebook profile and I’ll make sure you’re invited to the group on there. Consider joining the club - onsc4x4.com since you need to be a member to go on those types of trips specifically. And even though you don’t have a relic please feel free to come out to the relic run in a couple of weeks. Plenty of non-relics will be there
Dannng, sniping for ONSC in a UC thread. 🤣

Haha. Oops my bad. Forgot this was your forum this thread was in.
Do I need to Git off yer lawn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom