Hundys at Cruise Moab 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who is driving their Hundy at Cruise Moab this year?
I'll be attending for the first time in several years--since I sold my 80. Currently registered to run PSM on Friday and Hell's on Saturday, but I'm hoping to be able to swap one of them for a Flat Iron Mesa. Haven't figured out where I'm sleeping yet.

It would be nice to put some faces to some names. Who is going?

This is tech because we need to know who will have 100-series spare parts.
:D

I'll be there with my LX and will be helping out with the Swell portion with Wasatch Cruisers again.

Wed: San Rafael Swell
Thurs: No Run
Fri: Dome Plateau
Sat: Flat Iron Mesa

Want to be there in a big way, sooo damn far though. 4 days travel time makes for a short visit in Moab-

I think I'm just going to have to move out west.

Want to be there in a big way, sooo damn far though. 4 days travel time makes for a short visit in Moab-

I think I'm just going to have to move out west.

Yeah, thats a looooong way to go for me to.

I'll be there from April 30th thru May the 7th!

coming from Tuscaloosa, AL

I've got a spot in the back of SlickRock Campground. I believe its spot 179 in the water/electric hookups area

Last edited:
I'll be there. On the wait list for Kokopelli, hope that I get in. I did hells revenge last time I was out. If you have an experienced spotter, Hells Gate is a rush.

I'll be there. On the wait list for Kokopelli, hope that I get in. I did hells revenge last time I was out. If you have an experienced spotter, Hells Gate is a rush.
To keep this tech, I usually bring front end parts, coil pack, etc and tools with me when I go.

Did hells revenge, minus the gate in October. Local knowledge is key on that one. Beside I had already scared the wife more than enough. Enjoy it.

I'll be there. Also on the Swell run, then Friday leading Wipeout Hill- come find me at vendor night for some freebies.

tech: I always have a Scangauge II, and tire plug kit.

Last edited:
To keep this tech, I usually bring front end parts, coil pack, etc and tools with me when I go.

I just bought a couple ball joints, tie rod ends and probably going to bring spare axles too just for peace of mind.

I'll be there. Also on the Swell run, then Friday leading Wipeout Hill- come find me at vendor night for some freebies.

tech: I always have a Scangauge II, and tire plug kit.

How can I find out exactly which runs I will be on?

I have the list of runs that I chose during registration but does that typically reflect the groups we'll be in on game day?

Hey I am looking at the trail descriptions for Cruise Moab. Does anyone know what trail this one is? I can't find it doing a google search.

Trail name: Arches National Park Family Run
Take the secret back way into Arches National Park via a little known 4WD route. Once in the park, our group will do the 4x4 loop within the park, stopping for lunch along the way. When we've finished this, you can explore this amazing national park on your own or head back to town. This will be an easy day of wheeling, completely appropriate for stock vehicles. The scenery will be absolutely stunning.

I probably won't make Cruise Moab, but this looks like an excellent future trip for my family. I have lived in Utah for over 8 years and never been to Moab. I'm a terrible human being!

It'll be good to see you Tim at the Swell. Anyone that knows anything knows that the Swell is the best run. :rolleyes:

Terrible, absolutely terrible @edwardmatt83! j/k

I think this route comes into the park from the north off of I-70 or 191. It may also drop by Tower Arch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom